Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Warrington Meet

Bulldog

Hopefully i'll make it to this. I am supposed to be on a 2-10 shift, but i'll try and wangle a meeting for the morning :winky:

Will be nice to see you mate :)

will be nice to see you again Gordon. What car are you bringing?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully i'll make it to this. I am supposed to be on a 2-10 shift, but i'll try and wangle a meeting for the morning :winky:

Will be nice to see you mate :)

will be nice to see you again Gordon. What car are you bringing?

Well Ally, i was going to go in my lexus :) but ive just sold it today :duh: so it will have to be the BMW, or my other new one, that i may have in time for the meet :shifty:

Whats the earliest time anyones going to meet here?? Ive just had the phone call that im not joining the ship till the 24th, so if i can sly down in the morning before my flight then..... :shifty:

If you're heading from Preston / Wigan side towards Warrington on the M6, is this the junction after the turn off for the East Lancs (where the meet is) ?

Jamie

I think its J21 mate, All I know is its about 50 miles north of me :duh:

@Leeroy,ofcourse bud :winky: ,ill be free from bout 4pm that day

You wanna meet at the Shell about 17:30? Take it you'll be in the M3 then?

If any one wants to meet me i will be at the A580 jcn of the M6 so can convoy down anyone from my neck of the woods.

Typical my bloody kit is being sprayed whilst i am away :D

Ah well it will have to wait till another time.

The Body Kit that is :D

If any one wants to meet me i will be at the A580 jcn of the M6 so can convoy down anyone from my neck of the woods.

Typical my bloody kit is being sprayed whilst i am away :D

Ah well it will have to wait till another time.

The Body Kit that is :D

What time you heading down? It'll take me a few hours to get down to your way like!

I'll see you all there

Nice one Dave, be good see you.

If you remember on, asking about the pod and boost gauge, if its available I can give you the cash for it.

I have the boost guage will look for the pod (sneaky suspicion its being ised for another guage but will check today)

Anyone confirm the date and location for this yet?

Weds 24th at

Mascrat Manor Pub

Juniper Lane

Woolston

Warrington

WA3 6DR

I know it well, its where the monthly jap meets are held

Right, i'll be there. Just got the evening off work :)

I'll be there about 19:00

Mike, Chris, you wanna meet in the layby before J15 at say 18:00?

I dont finish work until 6, so it wouldn't be until at least 6.30/6.45 when i started out

I've just realised a major problem with that night! My beloved Spurs are on against Arsenal in the Carling cup on the same night!! And its on Sky so i can't even watch it in the car!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk