Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Almost Finished

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Well what i would like is a carbon bonnet and boot to lose some weight , a different front bumper to let more air to the rad's , rear spoiler to improve down force , 100 bhp shot of nitrous to make me smile :D

Well what i would like is a carbon bonnet and boot to lose some weight , a different front bumper to let more air to the rad's , rear spoiler to improve down force , 100 bhp shot of nitrous to make me smile :D

Now i do like the carbon bonnet on the is200 :D nitrous...............nice B) you must be mad :P

Working on these at the moment mate, the company has just be given a stack of work by GT-ART so there having to do all there stuff first, boo. I can get the guys to do a single skin version if you want mega light weight, but for non racing its probably better to get the structured one :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just a small update , ive changed the suspension from Eibach springs and Tokico shocks to Cusco Zero 1 coilovers , the car sits a bit more lower now and handles a bit better , the squeeky brake pads have now gone and a set of Blue Print pads from tony at W.I.M. are stopping me now :D

• 4 weeks later...
Just a small update , ive changed the suspension from Eibach springs and Tokico shocks to Cusco Zero 1 coilovers , the car sits a bit more lower now and handles a bit better , the squeeky brake pads have now gone and a set of Blue Print pads from tony at W.I.M. are stopping me now :D

Any more upgrades fitted Mr Read :whistling:

I shall try and keep this as short as possible , my cars MOT run out a couple of weeks ago so i took her to the same garage that i always use for MOT'S and she failed on emissions , i feel like i'm up the creak without a paddle , what do i do ?, well most of the work of installing the new supercharger at TDI was carried out by wayne , Wayne and Phil who used to work at TDI have left to set up there own garage called SPC Horsham , so because i know how good there work is i gave them a ring , a few days later the car was booked in for a MOT , befor any work was done she was put on the dyno , she has always ran rich , lots of smoke comming from the exhaust when accelerating , and only 220 miles per tank of fuel , i could not belive my eyes when she only made 278.1 HP at the flywheel , gutted dont even come close :tsktsk: , any way it needed to be looked at , so i left my baby with them , befor i picked her up she was sucking in air like it was going out of fashion and in doing so managed to IMPLODE the tte airbox , so Wayne made up a custom induction system with Apexi air filter , nice , back on the rollers Ike Flack was working his magic , very nice , i picked my car up a few days ago and its like a different car , gone is the harsh tickover , gone is the smoke , she is so smooth now , even the gear change is nicer , and she is a lot quieter now , and she passed her MOT :D , and this is the best bit , both befor and after dyno runs are on video and will be on the web very soon , :D , i am now the proud owner of 364.5 HP and 318.3 ft/lb torque , and will NEVER EVER go back to TDI . Thankyou Phil , Wayne , Ike , Dave , at SPC Horsham , :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links