Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jamie's Lexus

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have those in too, I like the effect they have at night, with the whole light cluster lit up white, but not blinding, if that makes sense

• 1 month later...

Lee - I only altered a couple of the bulbs as I wanted the lighting effect that Chris displayed in one of his pictures. It's a mixture of blues, purples and reds - and it ties in with the centre console, rather than being completely blue.

TRD skirts all 'round for me, Anees :) Just a case of when, but there are a couple of other bits 'n' bobs lied about here waiting to go on :)

Then next year sometime, Cusco ARBs all around and Zero Suspension, just to finish it off...

All the best and thanks again for the words :D

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

How many of the dash bulbs did you change and are they all the same size? I changed the 3 main ones which look pretty similar to yours of course although my red led's turned out to be alot brigther than the blue ones :( but then gave the purple effect which I really like to and it was very simple to do so yay :D

I'll get a pic up when i find my phone lead that goes in the computer lol... I put 1 red & 2 blues, but my blues were not as bright it mayb cuz the reds where wide lense which were alot better an the blue was just inverted will pay with them when i get time again :D but in the dark they work fine an the result the same as yours and Chris's :D

theres a full set of skirts on eBay at the mo for £295, they aren't genuine TRD, but he said they were from a mold taken from original TRD's, I don't know ho wmuch TRD's are un painted tho...

edit: the seller (east west customs - how original?) states TRD Body kit, but he did message me when questioned about this to confirm what i've stated above, poor feedback too actually

theres a full set of skirts on ebay at the mo for £295, they aren't genuine TRD, but he said they were from a mold taken from original TRD's, I don't know ho wmuch TRD's are un painted tho...

Its getting them to fit, thats the problem, when you buy Genuine you get the fitting kit :D

Last time i got some toyota one's was £250 new (side skirts) B) so £295 for rubbish not so good :duh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links