Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Everybody Please Read !

Rob

Hello all,

This is a quick friendly reminder to all of our members that use LOC signatures in thier posts.

It has been recently noticed by myself and the other moderators, that the size of the signatures has been steadily growing, eg, 9, 12 and 15 lines are some examples.

Under the clubs terms and conditions it is only permitted to have a maximum of 6 lines.

Whilst it is good to see that members are keen to inform others of thier modifications, please keep it short and sweet.

Thankyou for your understanding.

regards

Rob.

talk about hitting someone below the belt (haha get it)

no

:unsure:

Well Mat,

How do I begin. :unsure:

You see, you see your belt. :blink:

Well it's worn around your waste.

And you see, as a joke, I suggested Steve uses the measuring device he said he has for measuring atoms.

And then as part of my joke, I said Steve could use that to measure himself.

You know.... down there. :blush:

So Playa, then suggested that my joke was a bit below the belt, because Steve would be using his measuring device to measure him self, below the belt.

And that's what he meant

OK? :)

Posted on Feb 10 2003, 08:04 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (wildrnes @ Feb 10 2003, 07:54 PM)

no

Well Mat,

How do I begin.

You see, you see your belt.

you put a belt arround your dustbin???

you have lost me there

Posted on Feb 10 2003, 08:04 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (wildrnes @ Feb 10 2003, 07:54 PM)

no

Well Mat,

How do I begin.

You see, you see your belt.

you put a belt arround your dustbin???

you have lost me there

to be fair wildernes where did u c the word dustbin mentioned??????????????????? :blink:

Well Playa,

How do I begin :unsure:

You see, you see your dustbin........

Well it's kept outside your house.

And you see, as a joke, I suggested wildnres uses a belt round his dustbin.

And then as part of my joke, I said Steve could use that belt to measure himself.

You know.... down there. :blush:

So you, then suggested that my joke was a bit below the belt, because Steve would be using his measuring device to measure him self, below the belt.

And that's what he meant

OK? :)

maybe we can increase the number of lines (written text or a blank line included) and say no bigger than 14 font, that way is you select a smaller font you can get more in?????? sound like a solution to problems?

The resolution you run your desktop at, has a bearing on the amount of lines your sig takes up.

If you have a carriage return in your sig, you are forcing a line break, so don't put one in, let your browser word wrap it.

I run 1152x864 on my home PC and my sig takes up only 4 lines. B)

Yes here in work, I'm running at 800x600 (crap monitor) and my sig takes up 6 lines. <_<

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links