Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Big_O

Hi

My name is ollie and i have just purchased a blue IS200, v reg on tuesday. Must say i am loving the upgrade from my clio!

Have a couple of issues with the car which im hoping someone can advise me on. I managed to get some money knocked off the price due to a rattle from under the car when going over bumps. Initially thought it may be deteriorated exhaust rubbers but they are all fine. Then noticed the heat sheild above the back box was loose so have secured that but still no cure! it sounds like its coming from under the drivers seat area. Any pointers are much appreciated!

Many Thanks :)

Welcome to the LOC, which Clio did you have?

I have just upgraded form the 1.8 16v Clio! Which was a big leap in class and like you i'm loving it.

Don't forget to get some pics up as soon as you can.

As for the rattle if you cant see anything underneath rattling then my guess would be check the engine bay may just be something come loose.

I'm sure that from the vast array of knowledge that everyone has on the LOC it won't be long until you get it sorted.