Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Made The Move

HI LADS

Just thought i would drop a message on the boards i traded my beamer in last week and purchased a lexus is 200se and must say i dont know why i waited that long to do so .

i am really over the moon with the car

But i have some questions what extras can you buy to make the car look more sporty and

Hi Liam, congratulations on your new car mate, think you have made a good choice there. I have just moved from a GS300 to an IS and love it too bits, mind you, the GS was pretty damn good too.

All the best

Glenn

Welcome!

You know, we're a pretty friendly bunch of people on this forum - unlike the Honda-R forum where I signed up, introduced myself, and asked a perfectly sensible question - only to get exactly 0 replies!!

HI LADS

...and lasses!

If you've got the SE you should get the rear spoiler, chrome tail pipe and tints as your first step - looks really good!

You should also join GOLD (check out the link in my signature), you will qualify for discounts on loads of stuff in addition to servicing. Well worth it if you're looking at making some changes to the car.

great to hera from you all including claire sorry about the sexist remark

ok just a bit about myself

from newcastle

about the car it has rear spoiler chrome tail pipe 17" alloys but with some scuffs slight tints not really very dark

and one other thing how the hell do you use the lights washes never showed me that when i bought the car

The button for the headlight washers is on the right close to the rear fog light switch. Once your washer bottle gets below a certain level they will no longer work, saving water for the windscreen washers.

Depending on the year of your IS the washers will automatically operate when you operate your windscreen washers with the headlights on. This does not happen every time just on a set cycle, can't remember what that is though.

I think the automatic wash came in at the October(ish) 2001 facelift - I'd rather press the button.

Not sure about

Once your washer bottle gets below a certain level they will no longer work, saving water for the windscreen washers.
unless this a refinement on later models?

I think my handbook just says dont use them when the level is low (to avoid damaging the pump) - irritating as there is no fluid level warning.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links