Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Angel Eyes For Is300 On Ebay

Funny enough i have a pair for my car.. but they were alot cheaper than $275.. I only paid $100.. take a look on clublexus.com under the ES300 section.. the guy will make any size. Get him the measurements (which he may already have for the IS) and make payment and its takes about a week to come through.

These are made by the guy himself.. not bad!

just need to fit mine.. but Might buy new headlights for the front before hand as mine are leaking and faded

Ok. here is some advice before going into a group buy here.

Best thing is to buy one first and see the quality. Once the quality inspection is done and the thumbs up are given then i reckon we could sell at least 10 of these.

Also remember the whole headlight unit will need to be prised apart and installed, remembering to keep air tight, otherwise condensation will build up.

Customs... the dreaded customs gets their mits on $2700 worth of orders there will be a hefty bill! and many little fees to pay.

Its would prolly be cheaper for someone to fly out and bring them back :lol:

got an email from one of your users to "watch this thread" so I'm "watching"

In advance, I'd like to combat some of the lack of information out there, this is less of a commercial post from a non-supporting vendor and more of an informational post. I will not post pricing, availability, or any of that stuff unless permitted to do so on a "trial" basis. I'm already a supporting vendor on IS300.net and you can find out more info by going there.

Anyone can make "rings" that glow. Not anyone can make a kit that is visible anywhere but a dark road.

If you can make it work on an ES300, great.

is300blue.jpg

is300blue2.jpg

is300blue3.jpg

is300blue4.jpg

e36mevse39m5.jpg

I also have a video of the IS300. You can probably guess where to go by looking at the properties of the images' links.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links