Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Official Aberdeen Meet

boddamloon

Right guys all Lexus's Welcome and dont worry if its not modified this is an Owners meet and the more people the merrier.

The plan is to meet at the Car Park behind cinema at the beach Jay or Rogue might be able to name it) at 10.30am and at 11.30 we will proceed for a drive (still to be decided waiting on information) and then will stop for lunch and get a chance to look at everyones cars and get some pics.

and then all drive back to Aberdeen around 5pm

This is a family day out so take the wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend/kids and even the dog if you wish

if you could let me know if you will be able to join us as soon as possible and i can book us in somewhere for lunch.Thanks.

Any suggestions welcome too :)

1.Rod + 1(Boddamloon)

2.Bobby+1(Rogue)

3.Scott (Bristows lad)

4.Jay (jay m)

5.Adrian+1(Mole)

Nice one Rod, I'll be there plus one at least (will confirm asap).

The car park is of Links Road at the beach. It is the one at the retail park (Asda, JJB sports & gym) best to meet on the left side as you go in as that is the other side from Asda.

Cheers

Bobby

yeh sounds like a plan!

Unsure if id be able to go for the drive etc as i should be sorting out my house i just bought but would be great to meet everyone again plus others ive yet to meet! Would be up for driving somewhere near to get some decent pics etc. Cant think of anywhere rite now but i'll have a think. Down in denburn car park or the college street car park is pretty good but will probably have others in it that time of day.

jay

Spoke about this to Jay and was thinking going for a drive around Strathdon which is a nice drive on a nice day.it would be nice too if we could get more people to attend.knock on peoples doors and drag them by the hair if you have to lol

Spoke about this to Jay and was thinking going for a drive around Strathdon which is a nice drive on a nice day.it would be nice too if we could get more people to attend.knock on peoples doors and drag them by the hair if you have to lol

i'll be there 2 if i'm at home might take the misses 2 if she's a good girl :D ,hopeing 2get car fixed after the stagger

This is where i was thinking of going for those of you unsure of Strathdon.It should take around 1h15m to get there(unless you are Jay going to work late in the morning with his dampners screwed down).I was thinking if it was a nice day a picnic might be more suitable.There are some nice scenery on the road there where i am hoping we can get some nice pics of the cars.Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated.

Thanks Rod.

mapimagehd8.png

• 3 weeks later...
How many people is still interested in this???

I am still up for it. Really depends on the weather as too what we can or cannot do. From the lookahead weather forcast it looks like rain :angry: again.

its good theres some real oop norf meets going on now..........for many a year there was only a couple of members north of the Border

can i ask at this phenominal time if any of the Oop norf members will be attending JAE

its good theres some real oop norf meets going on now..........for many a year there was only a couple of members north of the Border

can i ask at this phenominal time if any of the Oop norf members will be attending JAE

Matt

Would of been up for that but I went & booked the family hoildays for most of July so I miss all the good events this year. Bad planning :angry:

Cheers

Bobby

me too i will need to go work(I have been at home for 4 months)and i will probaly be going the start of \july or i would have been there at the front of the que.Im sure it will be wicked.....

How many people is still interested in this???

I am still up for it. Really depends on the weather as too what we can or cannot do. From the lookahead weather forcast it looks like rain :angry: again.

There is always the Car show in Fraserburgh if you wanted to go to that and we could all have met up and travelled in together but again you need a nice day for that too.

BBC 5 day forecast for Sunday is for light showers & the way it looks in Aberdeen just now....will it ever stop raining :angry:

I quite fancy the car show at Frserburgh but not if its p*ssing down. So up to you Rod but looks like a postponement till the sun comes out.

Cheers

Bobby

I have just had a call from work and im going away on Friday for 8 weeks so i will not be able to make this neither so it is going to be upto you guys who are still interested.

Sorry about that.

I have just had a call from work and im going away on Friday for 8 weeks so i will not be able to make this neither so it is going to be upto you guys who are still interested.

Sorry about that.

hi everyone i'm just back from Ireland & i'm wondering if the meet is still on for Sunday or is it posponed due to weather . I've got the car fixed so i wont be taking the old classic this time :D .give us a shout so i no whats hapining cheers Mole

:o the sun is out here, its a lovely 25 degrees :)

Lucky :tsktsk: :)

Overcast & rainy cant even get out to clean the motor :angry:

On the plus side.....supercharger is brill :D. Lee keep me posted on up coming meets down your way.

Cheers

Bobby

Lucky :tsktsk: :)

Overcast & rainy cant even get out to clean the motor :angry:

On the plus side.....supercharger is brill :D. Lee keep me posted on up coming meets down your way.

Cheers

Bobby

*** its been hot here today i've sun burnt both my arms and look like i've fell asleep on a barbecue... :devil: :D looking forward to some more meets...

• 2 weeks later...

I wil be indeed. I enjoyed the drive last year lol.

Is there going to be another date set? Got a few things going on with the car at the moment so i could try and plan it around that!

May be an idea to pm me as im hardly ever on these days as im moving house etc but the pm's fly up in e-mails.

Would be good to have another meet again!

I would be up for a meet in the fine weather but of course we are moving into holiday season, so would guess we would be into early August as July will be filled with folks summer hols. Anyone fancy posting a date for August

Thats a bit too far for me to plan as i dont know whats happening after this trip,

I might be getting a transfer to somewhere else but will need to wait and see.

If anyone wants to plan something and ill go if im at home for it defo.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk