Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet 10/06/2007

Rikos

Cheers for Chris/Rikos for organising it, bowling was fun, practicing the wii never really helped :(

Lee :)

Its all down to Rikos, i didn't organise anything

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some really good pics there lads. Was a pleasure to meet everyone and it was a good turnout! Weather was spot on and plenty of nice clean motors apart from fitchett's wheels :lol:

Shame you couldnt make it Chris.S and few others that had to work but hopefully wont be too long unil we sort out another one.

Cheers for the spin from lee and make sure you get those brakes done before Germany unless you plan on not using them :P

@aztecbandit - i think your air filter should come with a warning i almost lost my arm :D

Looking forward to Jap show and meeting you all again!

Had another good meet thanks Rikos nice to meet you at last mate i take it you liked my small filter? :D

Snowman/ James love the pics mate realy like the ones of my car think the red realy sets it off under the bonnet :winky:

John,Jamie,Sam,James,Mark and Raj nice to meet you all hope to see you all again soon we'll have to do it again

Gord always a pleasure mate hope to see you soon cant wait to see how your cars coming on :)

Lee if you need a hand with your brakes mate give me a shout and i'll pop over and give you a hand ;)

Roll on JAE :D

Chris..... :)

Yer 2 meets and 3 sets of headlights changed :winky:

I like the red BMW next to all them Lexus :P

I thought you'd sold the BM

No mate, only have the 2 cars now, when the lexus is up and running, i will prob sell the BMW :winky:

I on the look-out for Suzuki GSX1400 in Blue+white tooooo

Looked like a great day guys.Gord i cant believe you even go to these meets you just know you are going to get roped into something haha.Hope there was no-one saw you from BMWOC getting out and working on the headlights of the Lexus :tomato:

Looked like a great day guys.Gord i cant believe you even go to these meets you just know you are going to get roped into something haha.Hope there was no-one saw you from BMWOC getting out and working on the headlights of the Lexus :tomato:

:lol::lol: dont think so Rod, i did give Lee some tips from BMW owners cub, on how to do his lights :winky:

are these a regular occurance? i could use a few knowledgeable types ;) lol

Si

This is the second midlands meet over the last few months and we'll organise another one soon or feel free if you would like to try an organise a meet

Some really good pics there lads. Was a pleasure to meet everyone and it was a good turnout! Weather was spot on and plenty of nice clean motors apart from fitchett's wheels :lol:

Shame you couldnt make it Chris.S and few others that had to work but hopefully wont be too long unil we sort out another one.

Cheers for the spin from lee and make sure you get those brakes done before Germany unless you plan on not using them :P

@aztecbandit - i think your air filter should come with a warning i almost lost my arm :D

Looking forward to Jap show and meeting you all again!

Rick, my wheels are still on the "to do list" thanks! :crybaby:

good to meet everyone, had a good day! thanks to aztecbandit for fixin my sat nav!!

sam says hi to everyone too.

see you all at santa pod!!

jay and sam.

Rick, my wheels are still on the "to do list" thanks! :crybaby:

good to meet everyone, had a good day! thanks to aztecbandit for fixin my sat nav!!

sam says hi to everyone too.

see you all at santa pod!!

jay and sam.

No problem matey if you get stuck or need a hand give me a shout as dont mind helping? :) say hi to Sam :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk