Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boosted Is200...

Your intercooler has something on the front of it?? Is that a water spray system to keep the intercooler cooler??????

Its the startings of one, i made the pipe up at work, just need a strong pump for it to spray,

Stav

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Cho: T28 turbo, no lag at all :)

Car is all built up waiting to go back to noble, cant wait!

decided against anti lag after a bit more searching, Its down to personal opinion really, i think the little halfrauds flamer kits are chavvy yes. But after seeing a liner running anti lag it looked emense!

• 5 weeks later...
Bump!

Whats the news Samibee?

I know Steve was working on this the other day,and waiting for it to go to be mapped again, but Steve has had some very very tragic news last week, his mum has passed away, so he is dealing with this at the moment.

Sorry to hear the bad news, thoughts with Steve and family.

I was reading through the last post about the anti-lag. I had anti-lag when Mine was originally turbo'd. It was only set up as mild anti-lag but give generally the same effect. Yes it can be quite hard on the turbo and exhaust valves but if set up correctly will not cause any real damage etc. I have a few vids of it but they are on another PC. I'll see if I can find them and post them up.

very sad news, also heard that simon has injured himself on his motorbike too. I spoke with him yesterday and after replacing the piston rings its due to be put back in today. With any luck i should hopefully be picking it up soon

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent news.

Now do you want this Aircon pump?????

i do indeed, ive actually had the car back over a week but have been in magaluf so havent had the chance to enjoy it yet lol! can collect when ever is cool for you chap? car drives fantastic! so much better to drive than the VR6!! lol! enjoying runing her in atm. Got there to find my wheel was damaged but there was no hesitation to organise its replacement so theres no problem there. Look forward to getting some pictures of it over the weekend if the weather is ok and get to more LOC meets :D got to put on my cut down registration plate (Which is legal too) looks hard!

probley give the strip a miss till i know its all 110% cant bare to be without it again! lol yeah il get on it. im sure i put my name down before i went away. is some serious IS's on here now compared to a year ago say! love it!!! show em how its done ;)

Excellent, well get your ticket paid for. gonna be a good stand, an IS200TT, A 3S200, and a 1GFTE.

Take it your coming on the strip as well?

Well done Sam getting the car back, and being very happy with it.

Once you get there you know you will want to go on the strip :whistling:

Going to be a good meet and I wish I was going !!!

I shall bring the pump to the Pod, unless you want it before then just call me and you can come round for it.

I think Toyota GT are also coming along to see their creation on the strip, should be a very good day for the LOC.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links