Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Drink Are You Bringing To Jae?

aido

OK folks just wondered what you're all bringing to JAE, I've bringing a stack of Heineken and think I may have to possibly bring some Jaegermeister and cans of Red Bull, also tempted to bring a stack of Smirnoff Ice and a bottle of After Shock to spike it - it's the way forward :D

What are you folks bringing as from what I remember it's all pretty much chucked into a corner and then the games begin :lol:

Just think this time next week some of you may be sat nursing hangovers, I've had my practice in, all dayer in Liverpool yesterday, awesome place :D

I may even do something out of character and bring some Coke, the full fat stuff is great for sorting out hangovers :)

Yeah same here, I've been on stag do's the last four weeks running, Liverpool last night was absolutely cracking, we didn't half put some away though, it's scary when you look back and realise how much you can get through on a normal night out :o

And you've just reminded me to put some beer in the fridge, it should be nice and cold for Thursday when I start my annual leave :D

That's a shame pal, think I'm on the stag do in London on Monday night I think so if you're working I'll bring them all along for a beer :D

:o

Oh boy, I can see that this is going to be a difficult JAE to get through folks :lol:

I'm taking it easy this year in light of what you lot are saying :o

Sounds like I needn't worry then as there is going to be plenty to last the weekend, and if not there's a Tesco close by I think!

cs_383.jpg

Hey everybody! We're all gonna......

:lol:

erm 2 crates of stella and what ever my co pilot is bringing, however my stella as to last all week, so i will have to get some more i think

and a few packets of nuts :)

hmm nuts

Probably mainly beer, might bring some cider and blackcurrant for some snake bites, if anyone wants we can get special brew 9% beer and KN cider 9% cider for the killer snake bite, although i have tried it before and you only get depressing drunk not happy drunk (if that makes sense) no wonder tramps are usually grumpy LoL.

At my local sainsburys they've got some really cool Heineken kegs, there 5 litres so about 9 pints, for 12 quid it was £2.44 a litre where as create of fosters is £1.44 litre so its not the best value but there pretty cool lol what do ppl think ??? shall i get some ??????

Beer, Rum, Malibu (for Sarah :shifty: ), and whatever else i have lying around......................oh, and coke for the rum!!!!! :whistling:

Although im going to try and take it easy as when i get hungover it takes me like two days to recover!!!!! :sick:

Jason :P

a crate of Staropramen.

4 litres of vodka and irn bru........ it gets you drunk and cures your hangover at the same time. Tried and tested. :winky: I'm drinking irn bru for the next couple of days now so i can make enough room in the bottles for the vodka :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links