Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Garage Decor

jay m

After Jae i've had a week off and with nothin on my mind but cars i decided to head to the garage, have a few beers and see where i takes me.

Went out last night to set about the task of doing something with "LEXUS" letters i had bought off eBay a year ago, and a heap of strongbow this was the result lol.

dscf1369800x600do3.jpg

Also broke out the cleaning stuff this morning as this seems to be about the best hangover cure lol.

dscf1366800x600jc7.jpg

dscf1367800x600ej8.jpg

Sign looks good mate not sure if i'd have had the pine effect underneath though :whistling:

Has your mate woke up yet from the passenger seat?? :lol:

And damn your car is clean!

Yeh the pine effect is down to being an untidy joiner lol.

LOL, yeh my mate slept all the way home and once we were home he went out to find his phone and fell asleep in there again, dam comfy seets lol.

It's the TRD Stav, just difficult to tell from that shaded angle.

Love the LEXUS wallpaper looks smashing lol.

Gorgeous car, lovely finish on it.... What are you using on it, other than soapy water ;) ?

Jamie

Currently using maguiars gold class soapy stuff with their 3 step wax suff or auto glym's ultra deep shine.

whats with the leaves on the front and rear ??
I was going to ask that at JAE ............ maybe he is pretending to everyone that is car is ECO freindly ! LOL

Yeh i wish it was eco friendly lol, probably would be alright but i suffer from heavy footed syndrome lol.

A friend of his has starting an import company and thats the symbol (if i'm remembering correctly)

Well remembered mate, its just free " avertisment" for a mate starting his own import buisness called Minty Fresh Imports. Providing all goes to plan we should be up and running by next year.

Saw the car at JAE and didn't meet you, :crybaby:

the car looks mega clean matey :yahoo:

How much an hour does 'your garage' charge ?

LOL, My garage charges 3 - 4 beers an hour, any more than 5 hours work and it'l be a miracle if it gets completed lol.

Saw the car at JAE and didn't meet you, :crybaby:

the car looks mega clean matey :yahoo:

How much an hour does 'your garage' charge ?

LOL, My garage charges 3 - 4 beers an hour, any more than 5 hours work and it'l be a miracle if it gets completed lol.

:lol: would be interesting to see though

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links