Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

It's Done!

Picked up the induction kit and strut brace tonight (and got to see Stav's S/C! which must be said is awesome!!)Everything bar the body kit is now done leaving the 'To Do' list in my signature looking nicely empty!!

Picture's of everything done to date will be added to this thread tomorrow if the weather is again like it was today! If you cant wait then take a look at Stav's pic's for the G-Reddy kit on.

Don't want to sound stupid (damn already done it), but is an induction kit standalone kit? and if you was to have a s/c do you still need the i/k? or do they go hand in hand with eachother? and how much bhp does it give if any etc? so many questions...and thats a killer spoiler you got there corsavandal is it off a F18A hornet? lol

An induction kits replaces the airbox it can be used with standard car or with supercharger(different Induction kit needed if you have a supercharger though)An induction kit will make some difference but not much but it is a cheap mod and kinda goes hand in hand with a performace exhaust. The reason most people fit them is that it produces a deep note just like if you were to remove the air filter.I have one for sale if you are interested PM me.I have just fitted a supercharger and i need to buy a different one as it now goes in a different route under the bonnet due to the charger being in the place where the other one was

The engine bay is very dirty so a good clean it shall have when i get a minute (got to do some painting at the house today)! Im not very artistic when it comes to photography but here's what I've got:

Induction Kit & Strut

Engine Bay Covers - Extremely dirty looking!

Footwell Lighting & Head Unit - The first thing to be done, all-be-it it took 2weeks of no stereo to get me motivated enough to get this um'd and ah'd for too long.

Spoiler - Rik's favorite mod :lol:

Painted Caliper & Wheel - This is the best looking (least caroded) wheel on the car so it's the only one that I'm taking a snap shot of. Need to add a wheel refurb to the list of 'To Do's' now.

I/K looking good :)

My car's currently at Lexus having it's MOT done, Sat waiting by the phone for the bad news of it needing something I cannot afford to pay for at the moment !!

You got the spoiler all finished yet then?

just waiting spraying and laquering, cann't afford it myself and dont wanna spend the cash on aerosol's incase i screw it up and then have to slash out on a pro job anyway.

I'm taking it steadily and not rushing jobs on the car, a mate from work told me that. :winky:

It's actually the Hammerite 'Smooth Blue' same as is on the calipers. Think blue compliments the plat' ice nicely, and never been a fan of red calipers, they belong on Porsche's like my spoiler belongs on an imprezza. :lol:

I'm going for Red inside as it goes well with the orange dial illumination blue colour scheme everywhere else: calipers, engine bay covers, side lights and behind the sports grill. Looks great from outside when it's lit up, then when you get inside its a completely different feel.

Glad your happy with the purchases mate and good luck with the mods.

Sorry about the roundabout just had to nip round ;)

Stav

glad you did, gave us chance to admire the car. just had to explain your S/C mod to my mother, took the hour and a half ride home before it sunk in.

Glad your happy with the purchases mate and good luck with the mods.

Sorry about the roundabout just had to nip round ;)

Stav

glad you did, gave us chance to admire the car. just had to explain your S/C mod to my mother, took the hour and a half ride home before it sunk in.

as for the dust cap's, already had to take the spare one off the wheel in the boot cos some little rascals have nicked one.

Just imagine, for one moment, that maybe, after all this accusation the thieves are actually imps, sent from their valve cap master and not scotey little buggerz.

Maybe one day we will unearth a humungous hoard of caps stolen from across the Earth?

Jamie ;)

so long as they stay away from my cap's until after the NW Meet cosi wont be buying more before it if they go walk about.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links