Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Smartwax?

Hi Guys,

Just a quick one this time. Has anybody heard of a product called Smartwax, it’s big in the states and from what I can gather is very good. If anybody has any further details, please let me know.

I found a seller on eBay, but I don’t think he/she sells the whole range. Click the link below: -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SmartWax-Extra-Gloss...VQQcmdZViewItem

I normally use Meguiar’s stuff and find it OK, but I’m always after that faster/better/ easier product and this stuff looks different!

ordered mine too,they were selling this at japfest but didn't buy any as i wanted to know some one who had used before i spent my cash. :D

Do you think they'll cope with the demand?? I have some coming too :D

ordered mine too,they were selling this at japfest but didn't buy any as i wanted to know some one who had used before i spent my cash. :D

Do you think they'll cope with the demand?? I have some coming too :D

should boost their sales if its any good,i don't know anyone who has used any off their products :D

got people talking about it now though :lol:

I've just filled it in so will see what i receive

Ive just filled the in the questioneer too, Whats newspapers got to do with anything??? "Very strange" :offtopic: Oh well anything for a freebee!! :winky:

Surveying where best to place advertisements

• 5 weeks later...