Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Local North Meet

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there, in spirit. I used to live in Howe Bridge when I was 3-8 years old, so it'd be great to be there. Next year, when I'm invited to Liverpool for City of Culture '08, as a famous son of Liverpool (apparently!!) maybe I should pop in!

Jamie, just got both your txts, bettery on phone was dead, and i've run out of cred, so if you read this in the next few mins, i'll be ready for 8

Was good to meet up last night and have a chat :) . Are we going to be moving round pubs in the area or are we going to stick to just one ?

Jamie your car sounded great as you gave it a bit leaving the car park :D

Deano

The Talbot is a cracking oub I must admit, just though we could try there. I'm up for anything really!

Back to the Talbot next time round???

Jamie your car sounded great as you gave it a bit leaving the car park

Oh cheers for that, no idea what it sounds like yet from the outside properly - only that it is loud :lol:

Jamie

Was good to meet up last night and have a chat :) . Are we going to be moving round pubs in the area or are we going to stick to just one ?

Jamie your car sounded great as you gave it a bit leaving the car park :D

Deano

Was nice to meet you again, didn't have chance last time, as i was fitting lights :lol:

Hope to make the next one :D

• 2 weeks later...

Why you have to organise these meets so far away eh Jamie!!! Its a pity theres only 2 or 3 of us up here in 'sunny' sunderland!! Oh well, i may get to go on a coarse down there oneday and have all petrol paid for!!

Chris

I'm sorry Chris. I truly am. I wish I could somehow make it up to you. I'm so sorry! ;)

Must admit, it was admirable of you when I attended my first ever LOC meet at the Mascrat Manor Pub, when both Kirsty and yourself came down. Was nice to meet you both... as well as everyone else.

We fancying Scott's bar then?

n502152182_88191_3262.jpg

Jamie

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk