Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Run To Blackpool Meet

Chris.S

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be down the night before staying outside Manchester, so is there a location just of the motorway heading North that would suit some people.

Apparently just off Junction 1 of the M55 there is an hotel complex, now that would be an ideal meeting point as nearly everyone has to come that way.

Can someone if they are near that are see if the hotel carpark is accessible or not please

Apparently just off Junction 1 of the M55 there is an hotel complex, now that would be an ideal meeting point as nearly everyone has to come that way.

Can someone if they are near that are see if the hotel carpark is accessible or not please

Chris

I can see what looks like a complex on Google Earth it is "Garstang Road (A6)". Looks like a exit ramp of the M55 then 1st exit on the roundabout as you leave the exit ramp. You shouold be able to see the hotel to your left. Then 1st left on Garstang Rd takes you onto East Way (B6241) & 1st left exit at the mini roundabout will lead you to the car parks.

Link to google map

M55 hotel

You might have to scroll the map a bit but you get the idea

Damer if you see this, shall we book the photographer for midday, if we havent quite got the numbers im sure everyone wouldnt mind chipping a little extra in.

Midday also give everyone a little time to spruce up their rides

Just hope the weather is good

Damer if you see this, shall we book the photographer for midday, if we havent quite got the numbers im sure everyone wouldnt mind chipping a little extra in.

Midday also give everyone a little time to spruce up their rides

Just hope the weather is good

No probs I'll email him now. The car park near the go cart track it is then?

PM me your mobile number so if he needs to get in touch he can.

Nice one chaps that car park is spot on for the convoy meet. Now where can we spruce up ours motors as mine will be filfy :D any touchless car wash or detailers attending the meet :rolleyes:

I'll give you a hand mate :D

cheers pal will bring my box of spruce up sprays :winky:

Ok ive had confirmation that the photographer has been set for 12pm and the total cost is £400 shared out between us. Money will need to be collected upon arrival in Blackpool

Now out of the 16 memebers saying they are attending, only 10 have said they are paticipating in the shoot.

Is there anyone else who wants to join in as it means at present its £40 each

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk