Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

For The Attention Of Gord

tdiplc

Please can a moderator close this topic before it gets out of hand again.

Think you will get the "stock" answer of not breaking any forum T&C's and can only be closed at the request of Mark :D

Please can a moderator close this topic before it gets out of hand again.

Hence my post, do it via PM, not on here, we dont wanna see it

Ive now sent Mark a pm :D

You have a returned PM.

Please try and keep your statements factual

Thank you

Guys i know this has been said before but it doesnt look good to our guests and members when this is all public.

It would be much better to correspond through PM or email.

Or in person as suggested before by both parties involved.

I was at JAE from friday until sunday, and didn't see him B)

It would appear im not the 1st to be banned :lol:

If you could please let me know what position im at ? i will change accordingly :D

If you could please let me know what position im at ? i will change accordingly :D

PMSL!!! :lol: :lol:

Perhaps Mark and Gord should select Champions to fight on their behalf and have a charity boxing match! lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links