Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gaydon Meet - Sun 23rd March

Steve

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kavey thats why im not signing up coz i dnt wanna be a no-show after i've signed up so if i can make it im jus goin to turn up then and there

mom and dad mentioned something about me cleaning the attic and garage at the shop yesterday...................... mite be in there for a week. :blink:

so i aint goin to mention it to them. maybe if i dont come home from a saturday nite out and jus go straight to Gaydon they cant make me clean anything then.......................... hmmmmm be a dirty stop out like the good old days......................... maybe maybe :whistling: <_< ;) :yawn:

Mitch..... Why you think we only do JAE is beyond me ..... we have events EVERY month!!!!

Anyway - for Gaydon, check the link.....

Our last meet at Gaydon was early December and it was FREEZING!!! We had circa 250 people and 150 cars

http://www.hondarevolutions.com/html/gaydon02.htm

The membership has been growing at a rate such that when we had that meet .... we had circa 520 members. Now we have circa 750 members....... we will get 150 cars at least - more but I am guessing closer to 200.

A local Honda dealer is going to fetch a few of the new cars along for people to have a look at too if interested.

The Skyline Andy is fetching is the one that was in Jap Performance recently.

Andy also imports cars (inc. Lexus)

This is JAE http://www.hondarevolutions.com/html/jae2002.htm

more details here http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/forums

UltraViolet- i just thought the Gaydon meet was just a Lexus meet, thought it was organised by people from this club.

my bad

i realised it was a general meeting for most jap car clubs and organised by various members throughout all the clubs

mitch

UltraViolet- i just thought the Gaydon meet was just a Lexus meet, thought it was organised by people from this club.

my bad

i realised it was a general meeting for most jap car clubs and organised by various members throughout all the clubs

mitch

Mitch are you going yes or no

You were closer first time!

It isn't a general meeting with most Jap car Clubs ...... it is a small number of clubs and a small number of organisers.

Last year LOC was a new Club and organised a meeting at Gaydon. The Honda Club was invited to help boost the numbers and make it more interesting.

We all enjoyed the day - so we decided to do it again. We (Hondas) have been back since on our own, but this meet is LOC and TOC (Both run by Steve) and Honda Revolutions (aka Honda-R)

Gaydon isn't big enough to host something the size of JAE

You were closer first time!

It isn't a general meeting with most Jap car Clubs ...... it is a small number of clubs and a small number of organisers.

Last year LOC was a new Club and organised a meeting at Gaydon. The Honda Club was invited to help boost the numbers and make it more interesting.

We all enjoyed the day - so we decided to do it again. We (Hondas) have been back since on our own, but this meet is LOC and TOC (Both run by Steve) and Honda Revolutions (aka Honda-R)

Gaydon isn't big enough to host something the size of JAE

thanks for the info ultraviolet.

chris not sure yet, speak to u saturday.

Steve - do you have some numbers of cars that have signed up? Just curious as to how many members we'll be seeing at Gaydon.......

Cheers

check the very first post zee.. i have been adding these on the first post of this thread

Just wanted to say to everyone "Have a great time!" at the Gaydon meet.... (I'm jealous coz I can't make it)! :D

Spare a thought for poor ol' me, I'll be stuck at work, slaving over a hot file server :( but then I should have a nice fat overtime cheque at the end of it, with which to buy some motoring goodies for the Lex' and the bike :yahoo::yahoo:

Best wishes to all... B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links