Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sundays Meet In Derby

Mitch

just posting to say had a good time at derby when i eventually found the place, no thanks to zee's directions.

good to meet everyone put faces to names etc.

sportie- very nice car mate.

si- very nice install and nice sounding engine.

ukazn- nice tv install again, and exhausts. get some decent alloys on though mate.

everyone else nice cars, lets see them photos.

wish i'd stayed longer.

zee- thanks for sorting it.

wildernes- good man, nice mod in drivers door aswell :whistling:

everyone i missed sorry but good meeting ya'll

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah forgot to tell u's.

who was the last person to leave before me??

coz a blue merc ML wit blacked out windows pulled up next to me when i was putting the address in sat nav to leave, pulled up near my drivers side and my window was down and music on.

ML's passenger window rolls down and a women says,

"excuse me im a off duty police officer, could you tell me what you and all those other cars were doing on this car park? is it illegal street racing?"

me- "we are just meeting here to go get some food," its not street racing"!!

women- "are you sure"

me-(starting to get annoyed coz she interupted my music) "yes IM SURE"

women- ok then i'll take your word for it. by the way im not really a police officer. but do you all race?"

me- "i already told u?"

women laughs and drives off out car park i follow and she pulls over and waves me past her............. never followed me though.

weird eh?

nice merc though, had foreign plates on it

What a fantastic meet!!!!

Really, really chuffed that everyone turned up - there were LOADs of us!!!! :yahoo:

Good to meet Gus and Matt McNally- The regulars as always were there including John, Harty, Dave, Chris, Mr. Wild, Ifraz and Si....

It was good to see Mitch for a while too.... B) Oh and I still can't believe Alex turned up - that was ace!!! :D

Food was good (shame about the soft drinks eh)? Oh - and remember people, we are officially a fire hazard..... :lol:

For those that came to Notts - hope you enjoyed the "circuit"! I think we turned a few heads chaps......... ;) We need the piccies quick peeps - so get them posted! :shifty:

Bring on the 3rd MMM.............. :D

Goose Fair ?

People moved obn from the circuit in Notts Chris to a place called the Goose Fair - a huige car park just lined with cars..... some nice motors too.......! :o

Talking of car parks,driving back through Stoke at about 11 o'clock went past Sainsbury's and the carpark was full of cars and people.I feel a mini meet coming on

Goose Fair ?

Goose fair is the big open car park where lots of cars turn up for burn outs etc. It's called Goose fair because there is a big annual fair there. We were there for about an hour...maybe a bit longer. Saw a few attempted wheel spinnning and an MR2 who was really going for it :D

We'll have to take you there next time ;)

Was a good night.

Andy - was nice to meet you again bud - pm me with exactly what you are trying to do with your wheels, and I'll see if any of the US guys can help you out (mad drop mate - just insane :yahoo: )

JB / Zee / Ifraz / Mat / Simon - good to meet you (see you next week JB ;) )

Chris / Alex - nice to meet you guys, sorry I never got a chance to have a word :( - next time!

Was a good night.

Andy - was nice to meet you again bud - pm me with exactly what you are trying to do with your wheels, and I'll see if any of the US guys can help you out (mad drop mate - just insane :yahoo: )

JB / Zee / Ifraz / Mat / Simon - good to meet you (see you next week JB ;) )

Chris / Alex - nice to meet you guys, sorry I never got a chance to have a word :( - next time!

Cheers Mat, I will let you know what I wanna do with the wheels........ <_< <_<

Was a good night.

Andy - was nice to meet you again bud - pm me with exactly what you are trying to do with your wheels, and I'll see if any of the US guys can help you out (mad drop mate - just insane  :yahoo: )

JB / Zee / Ifraz / Mat / Simon - good to meet you (see you next week JB  ;) )

Chris / Alex - nice to meet you guys, sorry I never got a chance to have a word  :(  - next time!

Nice to finally meet you Matt ;)

Next time I must get my nightly pass stamped for all night!!

Would love to have gone round the circuit a couple of times!! But on the way home had some great fun with a 323 ci on the M1 South bound - thank heavens for the Geodessy speed camera detector we both knew when to stamp the brakes on!!

Cheers

Si

ifraz good to meet u 2 mate. did u put the new grill on???

hey when u guys left to go get food how come u went out the retail park, didn't u c the 'yellow arches' across from us coz i bet u ended up there................hahaha. from what i hear some members are MC Donalds fiends....

ifraz good to meet u 2 mate. did u put the new grill on???

Yes, fitted the grill nicely and it looks sweet! :P Although I lost one of the screw/clip :(

Now...not sure if I want to de-batch it. Does look good with the badge and without it.

What do you guys think If I suggested spraying the L badge in black to match the mesh grill. This way I can leave the badge and not have it showing so much. Only polite answers please.... :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk