Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Needs Help Quick

needs two new tyres but at present the car has budgets all round. Called a tyre place in leeds and they say i need a specific compound.

Problem is i dont know the first thing about tyres so can anybody recommend some that are around the £100 pound mark or cheaper as i'll probably change all 4 rather than running on different tyres.

cheers guys

i put 4 Marshall Matrac on my is200, and they are surprisingly good. i paid £276.00 for all four and they are good enough that the traction control hasn't kicked in since i fitted them :) mine are 215/45/r17 W rated if that helps

Are those prices per tyre or for all 4?

If per tyre, seem a little pricey, the OEM tyres for the IS200 are the higher performance rated Bridgestone RE050 or the Dunlop SP Sport 9000s - I replaced all mine with the dunlops a few years ago at £100/corner so I'd assume they were even cheaper now

i was offered the nexon's for £70.50 plus vat but because they were a budget tyre i thought best go for brand i know, which is why i opted for the Pirelli's, managed to get them for £90 fitted in the end.

Parthiban: the bridgestones i mentioned were the manufacturer recommended ones but as i need the geomentry doing too and im unemployed i had to go for the cheaper ones.

got some good news today from the guy who ran the old business but still think it'll be a couple of weeks before i can say im back in full time employment :) it's killing me really, spoiler still needs painting and had to put off the skirts which has pee'd me off even more, but c'est la vie.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links