Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Nurburgring 2008........

Dave-Ellen

@Wozza, I looked at that but am leaving booking the hotel until a week or so before we go, could possbily save even more ;)

Lee,

That Ibis three day deal is the same one i got last year.

Stav

Ah cool, well we're not sure yet if we're going to go over a few days earlier, bit of sightseeing in the day then a few evening sessions at the ring :D

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one mate, would be good to see a convoy of IS200's, like the first time :)

Not sure if i'll be taking mine as yet matey think i might be hiding in Stavs boot?.. :lol::blink:

Thats how Stav was this year mate, but you get there and think, 'Wish I had my car here' ;)

we are looking to maybe stay longer and go to the place where the euromeet was............lovely location...........nice roads...........

Ah yes, that did look nice, got any links for the hotel Dave?

Cheers.

will dig some out....some really nice places in that area to have a look around :whistling:

Not sure if i'll be taking mine as yet matey think i might be hiding in Stavs boot?.. :lol::blink:

Not a problem fella your more than welcome,

If your good you can even take it for a spin round.

Stav

Not a problem fella your more than welcome,

If your good you can even take it for a spin round.

Stav

Cheers matey :D quite looking forward to the experience now as i've never been to europe so it'll be all new to me ;)

Sorted mate, well get your hotel booked and we'll go from there.

You going to the blackpool meet?

Stav

Yes matey hopefully be meeting at j27 services at about 8.30-9am :winky: Will get the hotel booked up so that will be sorted out and got to get my passport sorted aswell as it ran out just before you last went to germany :whistling:

Yes matey hopefully be meeting at j27 services at about 8.30-9am :winky: Will get the hotel booked up so that will be sorted out and got to get my passport sorted aswell as it ran out just before you last went to germany :whistling:

Nice one mate,

Mine just arrived back this morning.

Stav

Ah when i worked it out thats what i came too.

May have to move rooms thursday - friday but i'm sure we wont and the money saved is two laps of the ring ;)

Stav

Ay Stav does that mean we have to check out at 12pm and then back in at 3pm? :lol: And if i come with you mate that will be 4 laps :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk