Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can't say I'm that impressed with the Satellite Navigation in my LS400. You can't programme it on the move, it only covers the UK and you can't add POI's such as "safety" camera locations. My Nuvi is better and cheaper.

However, she has such a nice voice! Does anyone know her? Is she single? :wub:

Can't say I'm that impressed with the Satellite Navigation in my LS400. You can't programme it on the move, it only covers the UK and you can't add POI's such as "safety" camera locations. My Nuvi is better and cheaper.

However, she has such a nice voice! Does anyone know her? Is she single? :wub:

Well, programming on the move is an offence that costs £200 and 6 points......agree re Cameras, but I guess expecting a Radar sensor as part of it is too much?

Never used my 'voice' bit.....

If you had a passenger, even he/she couldn't programme it for you.

I download POIs from a safety camera database and I get a Beep when I'm approaching a camera. Very useful.

Listen to the voice Chris, you'll be smitten :) Not only does she sound sexy, but she can read a map too!!

Well, the reason I rarely use mine is that I have a calm voiced female companion who can read a map beside me, normally!

But will have a listen. Knowing my luck it'll be some USA inflected voice......

Agree re passenger bit and wish camera stuff WAS available despite only having one conviction in 30 years, touch wood.

If you had a passenger, even he/she couldn't programme it for you.

I download POIs from a safety camera database and I get a Beep when I'm approaching a camera. Very useful.

Listen to the voice Chris, you'll be smitten :) Not only does she sound sexy, but she can read a map too!!

Hiya where do u get the Download from ? can u download it 2 any sat nav ? would find that usefull when in a strange place as u can suss your local 1`s out :huh:

If you want to hear the most sexy sat nav voice, you want to hear the one in the new Jaguar XJ. She sounds like she works for British Airways in first class. I was very dissapointed to find out that the same lady that lived in my GS300, also lives in my LS430. I knew she got about a fair bit.

Perhaps 'One' Railway should employ her to voice the pre-recorded announcements on trains into London Liverpool Street, instead of the gruff, surly Essex yob they used for that purpose. Boy, are those announcements bad or what?

:tomato:

Yes, I agree. I cannot understand why companies use strong local accents in announcements. Surely the clearest form of English is a fairly slowly spoken, Queen's English, otherwise known as 'received pronunciation', or BBC English back in the day. How the hell foreigners ever understand announcements on trains and stations is beyond me - I've lived here all my life and I can hardly understand some of them. And really, the whole point of announcements on trains and stations is to provide information for people who don't live locally, and who don't know where they're going!

Lexus2D, I get the safety camera infor from PocketGPSWorld.com

Works OK for me and is pretty cheap.

So, the chick's name is Susie eh? That's a start. Just need to get her phone number!

I'm going to enquire as to the price of the German disc as I spend most of my time here. I bet she doesn't sound nearly as sexy but I can bet that the German chick can drink more beer!

Lexus2D, I get the safety camera infor from PocketGPSWorld.com

Works OK for me and is pretty cheap.

So, the chick's name is Susie eh? That's a start. Just need to get her phone number!

I'm going to enquire as to the price of the German disc as I spend most of my time here. I bet she doesn't sound nearly as sexy but I can bet that the German chick can drink more beer!

Fahren auf rechts bitte, vorsprung durch Lexus!!!!!!

It is the same lady in the older GS300 as in the LS430 - but she says new things in the LS.

Oh, and you get a different lady for each language you choose on startup - the Dutch one is great, as is the Italian! Takes her three minutes to say "next left".

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links