Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

Mark W

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alternatively Keith - If you know Penkridge then you can meet me there and follow me....either at my house or at the Texaco garage on the A449....say between 10:30 and 10:45?

Also - no more takers for the meet?

I know the Texaco garage!!!! yay!!! That'd be cool. Split the difference and say 1040?!

Thanks!

Keith :)

Done deal....How will I spot you :whistling: lol

Hmm, I'll be the one NOT driving a grey'ey blue Lexus............. :whistling::blink: :duh:

Hmm, I'll be the one NOT driving a grey'ey blue Lexus............. :whistling::blink: :duh:
No you won't. I'll be driving the grey'ey grey one with dirty grey and black swoosh marks - or maybe it'll be white again by the weekend, if I get time to wash it.

I'm looking forward to my first Lexus meet.

Have you got a chauffer now then Keith? :P :lol:

Well, yes and no. No in the strictist sense, but is it not true gents that when your wife or girlfriend is in the car, you aren't strictly driving it? You may be behind the wheel but all the instructions, decisions and navigation comes from the passenger seat. We are merely puppets and follow each and every instruction to the letter.

That is so true!!

I will bringing a friend as well maybe two but it's quite expensive to rent a friend so it will probably just be one :lol:

You're doing it all wrong Rik - if you shop around you can get package deals, it's cheaper to buy in bulk - and I don't mean renting a fat bird!!! Hehe, I'm going to hell! Still, at least it'll be warm there.

Bump incase any more avail for the meet this Sunday....

Confirmed so far:

Chris.S - arriving at 12:00ish

Lee Iceman

Rikos + 1 x Friend (poss more if he's budgeted well this week ;))

Ian M

Yaumeister

WylieCoyote

I Love my IS200 + Missus

Aztecbandit1

Me

I'll not bother bringing my portable bbq then ;)

Having checked 3 other weather sites - none of them give sleet tomorrow - cold & wet....no sleet though.

I personally take no notice of the forecasts - remember last year ......4 days of being told we were getting snow......5th day said we wernt - only day it snowed all year ;o)

Its suposed to have rained all day today but havn't seen a drop as of yet? So we may be lucky :D might not have my IS much longer as thinking of letting it go? :unsure: but might have this instead: :D

aztecbandit....aka, the pimp machine!!! i like that a lot fella!!!

will see you guys later, may be a tad late. if someone could pm ,me their mobile number in case i'm running late and u've moved elsewhere.....

Cheers Ian, nice to see so many new faces, and some of the old ones also! The weather was pants and Marion made me stop off at The Fashion Factory in Cannock on the way back for my sins!!!!

Cheers Ian, nice to see so many new faces, and some of the old ones also! The weather was pants and Marion made me stop off at The Fashion Factory in Cannock on the way back for my sins!!!!

I guess that was your penance for making her stand around in a cold, wet car park……… Oh, and by the way, I reckon that this is oxymoron:

The Fashion Factory
&
Cannock

It was good to finally meet everyone today after months of not being able to get to meets! Apart from the not-so-nice weather I thought it was a good turn out and a good laugh (even if I could only stop an hour or so). Everyone's cars looked sweet, although mine's suspension looked like it was on stilts in comparison to everyone elses (mine is the antimony blue one parked by the other blue one. To sum up, nice cars, good company, ghastly weather. Hope to do it again soon.

Keith.

:)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk