Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Official Members List For Loc Dyno Meet

Tony-Bones

Will put it in my diary for an appearance ^_^

Not been to a meet for a little while now.

May have a new set of wheels by then.

Just the meet thx. And some hot Tea wouldn't go a-miss!

D.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will put it in my diary for an appearance ^_^

Not been to a meet for a little while now.

May have a new set of wheels by then.

Just the meet thx. And some hot Tea wouldn't go a-miss!

D.

Your in the list... Thank you....

It's looking like this meet may surpass the 30 cars i had at the STS meet!!

Tony could you put me down for the dyno as a standby mate please so if anybody else wants a run it wont stop them doing so by putting my name down as i dont mind? It would be good to see if my car is running well or see if its lost any power as a standard car? Thankyou.. :D

Tony could you put me down for the dyno as a standby mate please so if anybody else wants a run it wont stop them doing so by putting my name down as i dont mind? It would be good to see if my car is running well or see if its lost any power as a standard car? Thankyou.. :D

Done :)

Can you stick me on the dyno list too please Tony if there's still room... sounds like a day that will be worth the long trip... :D

Are you putting people on the geo machine too Tony? Just wondering since I missed out on you looking at it last time due to my car being up on the ramps all day. When it did get on the readings were well out but that was probably from the springs no being settled after it coming down. Want to put my mind at rest that the settings are still ok!

Done :)

Thanks matey look forward to meeting you :D

Can you stick me on the dyno list too please Tony if there's still room... sounds like a day that will be worth the long trip... :D

Are you putting people on the geo machine too Tony? Just wondering since I missed out on you looking at it last time due to my car being up on the ramps all day. When it did get on the readings were well out but that was probably from the springs no being settled after it coming down. Want to put my mind at rest that the settings are still ok!

Your on the list....... If it's ok with TDi i will put your car on their Geo..... Maybe even set it?... No promises though since this is a dyno meet!

il pop along for the meet if i can :) need to meet a few more members and have a chinwag

You can join the convoy down the M1 mate :winky:

what time and what junction? :winky: or is it a ring me when your on the m1 job? lol!

Looks like i will have to start another topic about meeting places/times Sam :D

What time do doors open at TDI Tony ??????

Sorry for the reply regarding the time...... Doors open at 9.00 am.

Tony can you please knock me off the list for this meet now, sorry mate but something important has now come up that happens to fall on the same day .. :crybaby:

What time do doors open at TDI Tony ??????

Sorry for the reply regarding the time...... Doors open at 9.00 am.

Tony can you please knock me off the list for this meet now, sorry mate but something important has now come up that happens to fall on the same day .. :crybaby:

Liverpool by any chance :unsure:

Liverpool by any chance :unsure:

No, he said important :tomato:

Funnily enough you funny mo fo's, the bloke / mate who sprays cars is a Newcastle fan and we've been promising to see him over in Coventry for the game (if its on tv). Found out today its dinner time Nov 24.. Typical bad luck. But you have to get your priorities straight (as the misses well knows :whistling: ). :lol:

Your on the list....... If it's ok with TDi i will put your car on their Geo..... Maybe even set it?... No promises though since this is a dyno meet!

Would be great if you could set it too mate. Been about 8 months since my fine tune from you and the roads up here are so full of pot holes/sunken drain covers it's impossible to avoid them! :tsktsk:

I'm quite concerned at the moment... had my MOT not long ago and the tester noticed I was starting to get outside edge tyre wear. Started me thinking the TDi readings weren't as wacky as I'd thought... :crybaby:

HI I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN GOING TO THE TDI MEET, IM QUITE A NEWBIE ON THE LOC SIGHT COMPARED TO SOME OF YOU.. HAVE BEEN A GOLD MEMBER FOR APPROX 8 MONTHS I THINK!? :duh:

I HAVE AN IS200 SPORT ( PLATINUM ICE) WITH THE OPTIONAL "18" alloys AND THE AERO KIT WILL TRY AND POST SOME PICS TO THE SITE WHEN I CAN.

SO IT WOULD BE NICE TO MEET UP WITH SOME FELLOW LOC MEMBERS,ARE THERE ANY OTHER MEMEBERS ONN HERE WHO LIVE NEAR BOVINGDON-OR HEMEL?

HI I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN GOING TO THE TDI MEET, IM QUITE A NEWBIE ON THE LOC SIGHT COMPARED TO SOME OF YOU.. HAVE BEEN A GOLD MEMBER FOR APPROX 8 MONTHS I THINK!? :duh:

I HAVE AN IS200 SPORT ( PLATINUM ICE) WITH THE OPTIONAL "18" ALLOYS AND THE AERO KIT WILL TRY AND POST SOME PICS TO THE SITE WHEN I CAN.

SO IT WOULD BE NICE TO MEET UP WITH SOME FELLOW LOC MEMBERS,ARE THERE ANY OTHER MEMEBERS ONN HERE WHO LIVE NEAR BOVINGDON-OR HEMEL?

Well i live in Long Chaulden (Hemel) so if you want you can follow Mark@ wim and myself to TDi :) ....... We are off at about 8am.

Would be great if you could set it too mate. Been about 8 months since my fine tune from you and the roads up here are so full of pot holes/sunken drain covers it's impossible to avoid them! :tsktsk:

I'm quite concerned at the moment... had my MOT not long ago and the tester noticed I was starting to get outside edge tyre wear. Started me thinking the TDi readings weren't as wacky as I'd thought... :crybaby:

It really depends on the day.... As you know a Saturday is an operational day for TDi, despite the meet... If the calibration machine is available then "assuming" it's ok with TDi i will measure and calibrate the car......

Failing that........ Bring it to me at Hemel :)

I HAVE AN IS200 SPORT ( PLATINUM ICE) WITH THE OPTIONAL "18" ALLOYS AND THE AERO KIT WILL TRY AND POST SOME PICS TO THE SITE WHEN I CAN.

Well i live in Long Chaulden (Hemel) so if you want you can follow Mark@ wim and myself to TDi :) ....... We are off at about 8am.

OK THANX WOULD BE A BIG HELP :)

AM GOING TO PHONE UP WIM TOMORROW TO SEE ABOUT MY GEO FOR MY CAR WOULD BE GOOD TO MEET YOU BEFORE THE MEET AS YOU ARE NEAR ME????

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk