Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Official Members List For Loc Dyno Meet

Tony-Bones

HI I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN GOING TO THE TDI MEET, IM QUITE A NEWBIE ON THE LOC SIGHT COMPARED TO SOME OF YOU.. HAVE BEEN A GOLD MEMBER FOR APPROX 8 MONTHS I THINK!? :duh:

I HAVE AN IS200 SPORT ( PLATINUM ICE) WITH THE OPTIONAL "18" ALLOYS AND THE AERO KIT WILL TRY AND POST SOME PICS TO THE SITE WHEN I CAN.

SO IT WOULD BE NICE TO MEET UP WITH SOME FELLOW LOC MEMBERS,ARE THERE ANY OTHER MEMEBERS ONN HERE WHO LIVE NEAR BOVINGDON-OR HEMEL?

Well i live in Long Chaulden (Hemel) so if you want you can follow Mark@ wim and myself to TDi :) ....... We are off at about 8am.

OK THANX WOULD BE A BIG HELP :)

AM GOING TO PHONE UP WIM TOMORROW TO SEE ABOUT MY GEO FOR MY CAR WOULD BE GOOD TO MEET YOU BEFORE THE MEET AS YOU ARE NEAR ME????

Good stuff.... I'm at the centre am, office pm..... TDi is about 40min from Hemel so we can arrive and get coffee before the big event :winky:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN GOING TO THE TDI MEET, IM QUITE A NEWBIE ON THE LOC SIGHT COMPARED TO SOME OF YOU.. HAVE BEEN A GOLD MEMBER FOR APPROX 8 MONTHS I THINK!? :duh:

I HAVE AN IS200 SPORT ( PLATINUM ICE) WITH THE OPTIONAL "18" ALLOYS AND THE AERO KIT WILL TRY AND POST SOME PICS TO THE SITE WHEN I CAN.

SO IT WOULD BE NICE TO MEET UP WITH SOME FELLOW LOC MEMBERS,ARE THERE ANY OTHER MEMEBERS ONN HERE WHO LIVE NEAR BOVINGDON-OR HEMEL?

Well i live in Long Chaulden (Hemel) so if you want you can follow Mark@ wim and myself to TDi :) ....... We are off at about 8am.

OK THANX WOULD BE A BIG HELP :)

AM GOING TO PHONE UP WIM TOMORROW TO SEE ABOUT MY GEO FOR MY CAR WOULD BE GOOD TO MEET YOU BEFORE THE MEET AS YOU ARE NEAR ME????

Good stuff.... I'm at the centre am, office pm..... TDi is about 40min from Hemel so we can arrive and get coffee before the big event :winky:

ok cool.

just thought id come to the meet at TDI just to meet some loc memebers and see all the tuned up cars....i wont be on the dino as my car is bog standard,but would be good to see what people have done to there cars and what mine could be like ..blah,blah,blah. :)

Can i tag along, i can meet you somewhere on the M25 and we can tour up together?

Where you coming from mate as Tony will be going from Hemel via Northside M25 to Lakeside

I can hook up with you if you going Southside M25 via Dartford Tunnel

Yeah i forgot hed go that way....doh.

Im coming from the M23/M25 Coulsdon end.

i am working......

dont think the car was ever going on the rollers?......i needed to drop it off for a bit of a freshen up and check for next season, the date,.....was just a good time to see everyones cheery faces again

ANY MORE INTEREST IN THE LOC XMAS PARTY, AS I NEED TO PAY THE DEPOSIT SOON, THE VENUE IS NEXT DOOR TO TDI

The LOC Xmas party is being held on this date, and just along the road from TDI, at TGI Fridays.

Please see this thread LOC Xmas party for more info.

Thanks

John

il pop along for the meet if i can :) need to meet a few more members and have a chinwag

Sam good news for you mate :D Steve from Charlesworth motors will be coming down with me now :D you can have a chinwag with him about things.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk