Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thats The Start

rig-pig

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

going to stick with the sports grill and wating on some other stuff to arive in the post that needs a paint il get some pics up soon.

also going to order exhaust at end of the month

I'm after a sport grill for my 200 same colour car as yours, unfortunately as you will know the colour is discontinued! need to do a hunt around some spray shops for costs.

same problem i just got a new grill from lexus Aberdeen £36 then got it paint'd to match

Thats the front strut brace on way

some pics of the brows b4 i get them painted

S4020815.jpg

S4020816.jpg

S4020817.jpg

just playing with standered grill and i will see what i end up with

S4020818.jpg

• 1 month later...

i think its time to get the brow's painted i would hope thats all the grit/salt off the road's now

il get these done while car away in body shop so time to get the spray cans out for the brow's

S4020882.jpg

S4020815.jpg

• 6 months later...

ok a wee up date thats the wheels changed now

S4021082.jpg

as you seen on the other post i had up

iv just changed out my drive belts today took me an Hr and i have taken some pics from start to fin so i will put these up on the Lexus workshop pages today save you lot the garage bills

S4021101.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links