rig-pig

thats a start made

painted calipers and added lexus badges as you do lol

the new grill is on

and some new headlamp bulbs

S4020784.jpg

S4020781.jpg

laxusnewgrill.jpg

getting new reg plates hope today if not should come Monday, il get alloys after winter and start on engine mods then as well

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice tidy work that!

im doing mine on my day off on monday weather permiting, going to get some hammerite today... (was debating doing blue myself so its really great to see how that looks) personally think the blue suits your car down to the ground. :D

A bold risk painting calipers blue with red stickers, not one I'd have tried but it's paid off - nice job! They really suit the car and stand out. Not sure about the grille, not really to my taste but if you like it, sod what I think!!!

Nice looking car matey.

Keith

the front brakes look a lot better il get some pics o them up soon

and yes grill from e-bay just wanted a different look from the norm and im happy with the way the grill looks

just have to take some time picking a set of wheels next

il get some more pics up soon m8

but why is the grill that most people put on called "the sport grill" when mine is a sport and dosnt have that grill ???????

I agree I also didn't have one on mine and I have a sport 2.. It has a silly sport badge on, so they call it the sport grill, probably just another way to make some money out of us..lol

Or maybe they fitted them to the later sports models? I don't know to be honest, I believe the sport has lower suspension but because mine is the 99plate I dont think I get that either.. Lexus need to stop robbing me lol

• 2 months later...

ok since last post iv added a K&N pannel filter, a set of Denso IR plugs, a set of PIAA bulbs and what a difference and i have just got a sports grill so will get some pic's up as soon as its on.

the HKS B/B will be getting order'd at the end off the month

the grill thats in the first pic will be getting changed out for a sport grill and i will decide on what one to keep and the other will be going up for sale all i know is the grill that is in 1st pic is from Germany as it has it stamped along with date made

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links