Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Tattoos.. Who's Into Em?

Steve

• 3 months later...

To resurrect an older topic.

I booked up my Samurai Tat, as shown in the pic above yesterday eve. Costing me £280 and approx 5-6hrs.

24th March... here comes the pain

Also found a potential sleeve...LostsoulSleeve.jpg "The Lost Soul"

I'm not completely sold on this yet but its growing on me. What does everyone think. I'd appreciate the opinions.

OMG thats alot a time & money :o

For which one? The Samurai or The Lost Soul?

Looks ok but i think they is a better deisgn for a similar piece out there

I know what you mean. If i did get it done then i would want alot more detail included, like the Samurai.

I've been looking at sleeves for awhile now but finding ones like this i've found to be hard work.

i've got both wrists done, flames and stars around my left leg, a big dragon on my right leg, a celtic sun/disc on my right ankle, a hot rod with flames and flags on my right arm, a small palm tree/island and a small little devil on my left arm and a big cross on my back.......a few photos

Wrist.jpg

06112007242.jpg

06112007244.jpg

Foot.jpg

i want more.

most of mine are easily hidden so you wouldn't know i had them. the only 'problems' are my wrists but generally you dont see them or a long sleeved shirt covers them.

i'mm not into these ones on the neck or down the forearms.

mine are for me and not other people!

they are addictive tho

Not Sure £280 & 5-6 hours :question:

As far as i'm aware thats a good price considering the amount of detailing involved - see below

samurai_warrior_by_harveytolibao.jpg

I had a couple of quotes saying it would be a 2 session job and would cost more.

I know i aint knockin it i know they aint cheep & are very addictive :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links