Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tdi Meet 24th Nov

Gord

i am coming too if thats allright? lol

i won't meet you guys at the newport pagnall service as its before milton keynes on M1 south bound.

so, if lee can give me a ring as you guys leaves the service, i can drive slowly and wait for you guys from M1 J14?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am coming too if thats allright? lol

i won't meet you guys at the newport pagnall service as its before milton keynes on M1 south bound.

so, if lee can give me a ring as you guys leaves the service, i can drive slowly and wait for you guys from M1 J14?

No problem James, i have your number to :D

cool!

is steve coming too?

He said he wanted to, but he will have to see what work he has on for sat, so will know friday :D

Would be good to see him again :)

You should have seen Steve's face, when i told him Wozza was going to Germany :o

Yes was def a good day, had a considerable inprovement in the dyno, but still loosing boost so room for even more power!!!!!!

Good to meet everyone and see the facilities.

So to Vyker who turned up a tad late lol.

Stav

Thanks for the mention Stav :) , as they say all PR is good PR :P although turning up at 3:30pm is just terrible! lol

Even though I was late, I still had a good time, was nice to put faces to names on here, and had my Dyno run :)

Result of that was 132.5bhp at the hubs, rough 20% increase takes it up to 159bhp at the flywheel, which im pleased about :)

Good day :)

was a very good day, all but bloomin cold !!

great to see such a good turn out

and so nice to see everyone together :whistling:

big thanks to Mark at TDI for putting up with us and supplying endless doughnuts

looks like most people were satisfied with their results, and consistant figures showed all was well

sadly the rototest dyno couldn't handle the pugs power, so will keep you in suspense on that one :winky:

LOL @ bazza and the pug.

here's my dyno graph:

DynoTDi.jpg

179.8RWHP so using the rough 20% as well thats 215BHP @fly.

Still loosing boost though, using an elm reader only boosting to .2 bar so find that hole and even more power should be revealed.

All in all though very happy.

Stav

LOL @ bazza and the pug.

here's my dyno graph:

DynoTDi.jpg

179.8RWHP so using the rough 20% as well thats 215BHP @fly.

Still loosing boost though, using an elm reader only boosting to .2 bar so find that hole and even more power should be revealed.

All in all though very happy.

Stav

mmm is that worse than before ( when had a chat?) .2 bar is 2.9psi so u are loosing about 1.5 psi somewhere - might be worth getting a can of leak detector spray and seeing where its leaking - my bets on the small U pipes either side of the intercooler

mmm is that worse than before ( when had a chat?) .2 bar is 2.9psi so u are loosing about 1.5 psi somewhere - might be worth getting a can of leak detector spray and seeing where its leaking - my bets on the small U pipes either side of the intercooler

You have pm rob.

Superb day.... Thank you everyone who attended, it was a great display of LOC community spirit :)

A huge thank you to TDi > http://www.tdi-plc.com/ who hosted this free event for LOC :flowers:

Unfortunately i cannot upload images here?.... For whatever reason every image file is to large? So for those who cannot wait some pictures of the day are here> http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/ind...ic=2386&hl=

really sorry, annoyed, gutted, that i couldn't make it down at a sensible time. Didn't leave the lab till 2 and a 2-3 hour drive just seemed daft considering i wasn't sure if anyone would still be around....

stav, great result on the rollers mate. such an improvement on ur last dyno.....what's different since the last one??

Superb day.... Thank you everyone who attended, it was a great display of LOC community spirit :)

A huge thank you to TDi > http://www.tdi-plc.com/ who hosted this free event for LOC :flowers:

Unfortunately i cannot upload images here?.... For whatever reason every image file is to large? So for those who cannot wait some pictures of the day are here> http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/ind...ic=2386&hl=

I would love to see the pic's :D but for some reason, it wont let me :duh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk