Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

:D My 2 ton baby passed her mot with no advisements today, how happy am i ?? :lol:

just before xmas i didnt need any more bills and my babies seen me right. 12 mths luxuary

motoring ahead ,,, well pleased.

cheers ..steve.

Hi

Well done, its a great feeling that nothing needs doing for another year, a couple of weeks ago I helped my brother change the front wishbones on his 1991 LS400, All the bolts under the front arches undid without any bother, in fact after cracking them loose you could spin them off by hand, amazing for a 16year old car, these cars were built well....

If anyone is thinking of doing theirs then go ahead, it took about 40mins a side for upper wishbones and lower ball joints, the ride and handling have been transformed and no more knocks on bends.... Got the wishbones and balljoints from that place in the US that has been mentioned on here before, first class service, ordered them Wednesday and they turned up Friday morning via courier!!!!

Have a good Christmas Steve

Pete

Many congratulations on the MOT pass. It's nice to hear when they do. Helps to instill more faith as this is my first LS and it certainly won't be the last. Even if it did cost me £81.00 to fill up with BP Ultimate. :sick:

Worth every penny though.

hi guys , thanks for the comments, i think most lexus's pass with little trouble , when a fail post is posted it does make people jittery if their mot is getting close, But ,, the forum is always helpful when people need advice which is part of what owning a lexus is all about.

MERRY XMAS TO ALL .

Cheers steve.

Evening all, been a while since ive signed it so Merry Christmas!

i changed the upper wishbone bushes on my 93 ls and what a difference!! i got them from Superflex and cheap enough!! NO more creaks and feels a dam sight firmer!!!

Well done on the MOT test!!! mine failed on the rear fog light took me a year to fix it in the end i gave up and put my own cables in!!!

Again Merry christmas

Mat!!!

oh finally car should be finished for Christmas

:D My 2 ton baby passed her mot with no advisements today, how happy am i ?? :lol:

just before xmas i didnt need any more bills and my babies seen me right. 12 mths luxuary

motoring ahead ,,, well pleased.

cheers ..steve.

Don't say I didn't tell you!

Happy New Year's driving from Bristol!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links