Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Typical

aztecbandit1

Cheers for your kind comments guys.

I hope you enjoy the exhaust mate and I will see you at the weekend.

The company car offer is a good one, either a new honda civic or new honda accord with Sat Nav and Leather. I will miss the lexus but i can't turn down this offer.

P.S ... I will get the eBay number for you today and post it up, just waiting for my mate to get back to me as work dont permit eBay :(

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if i'll be going matey and i just cant push to an s/c just yet :crybaby:

Ahh mate you gotta be kidding ?!!!!

You know Gord's only pulling your leg :D

P.S do you have an item number for this naughty trader ?

Won't be buying from someone with no honesty or integrity.

Yer, im only pulling your legs :D

Well went and met Craig today and picked up the Veilside exhaust got home earlier tonight and spent 3hrs polishing the tail pipe with my polisher so now its all shiny will be fitting it in the morning after a bit more polishing as i like to see my face in it B) just got to go and pick some more buffing pads up first thing then fit it :D

Just like to say a BIG THANKYOU again to Craig and wish you good look with your new family to be :D Was really nice to meet you mate :D

2008_0106XmasLex0024.jpg

2008_0106XmasLex0035.jpg

2008_0106XmasLex0032.jpg

2008_0106XmasLex0029.jpg

Thanks

Chris.. :D

Well went and met Craig today and picked up the Veilside exhaust got home earlier tonight and spent 3hrs polishing the tail pipe with my polisher so now its all shiny will be fitting it in the morning after a bit more polishing as i like to see my face in it B) just got to go and pick some more buffing pads up first thing then fit it :D

Just like to say a BIG THANKYOU again to Craig and wish you good look with your new family to be :D Was really nice to meet you mate :D

2008_0106XmasLex0024.jpg

2008_0106XmasLex0035.jpg

2008_0106XmasLex0032.jpg

2008_0106XmasLex0029.jpg

Thanks

Have you got any pics after you polished it? :tomato::lol:

2008_0106XmasLex0024.jpg

2008_0106XmasLex0035.jpg

2008_0106XmasLex0032.jpg

2008_0106XmasLex0029.jpg

Thanks

Very nice Chris :D Looks 2nd hand to me :P

Haha you could keep me company going down to the meets in the summer lol

Honestly i should have left on standard exhaust as its only when you are standing next to tailpipe that you can actually hear the exhaust standing anywhere the SC drowns it out big time.

A guy from work bought a new M3 and was showing it off and i asked him if he wanted a race for £200 and he said no probs so i started up the IS and let him hear it and told him it was running over 500bhp while winking at the others and he not only believed me but he would not race no more( i told him and showed him the SC after that while the others we laughing at him)

After i heard Gords one i said i wanted a SC for the noise if nothing else

Haha you could keep me company going down to the meets in the summer lol

Honestly i should have left on standard exhaust as its only when you are standing next to tailpipe that you can actually hear the exhaust standing anywhere the SC drowns it out big time.

A guy from work bought a new M3 and was showing it off and i asked him if he wanted a race for £200 and he said no probs so i started up the IS and let him hear it and told him it was running over 500bhp while winking at the others and he not only believed me but he would not race no more( i told him and showed him the SC after that while the others we laughing at him)

After i heard Gords one i said i wanted a SC for the noise if nothing else

When i watched the video you did of yours Rod i thought that sounds really good i do love the whine of the S/C :D you wont believe the sound of this exhaust mate its probably a bit too loud but i love it, Craig said it sounds like a supra when he had it on his and i think its louder than a supra as it shakes my house when i pull off :lol: I will have to get an s/c sorted sometime so i have the power to go with the noise :D :lol:

Glad you love the exhaust mate, i can imagine the setting off car alarms :lol: . It was very nice to meet you too mate and thanks for the best wishes for the New Arrival :)

Did you notice a change in performance at all because when I fitted it on mine it seemed to make the car more perky and seem quicker through the revs? maybe it was the sound tricking me but now I have gone back to the standard exhaust it seems to be slower and less responsive.

Its not half a light exhaust aint it, I couldn't believe the difference between the standard one and that one. And the sound, I miss it already :msn-cry: . The look on people's faces when you give it some beans and they turn around thinking its something more powerful is priceless.

ENJOY IT MATE

Your going to have to do a sound clip for us all or a nice video (preferably in a tunnel haha)

Glad you love the exhaust mate, i can imagine the setting off car alarms :lol: . It was very nice to meet you too mate and thanks for the best wishes for the New Arrival :)

Did you notice a change in performance at all because when I fitted it on mine it seemed to make the car more perky and seem quicker through the revs? maybe it was the sound tricking me but now I have gone back to the standard exhaust it seems to be slower and less responsive.

Its not half a light exhaust aint it, I couldn't believe the difference between the standard one and that one. And the sound, I miss it already :msn-cry: . The look on people's faces when you give it some beans and they turn around thinking its something more powerful is priceless.

ENJOY IT MATE

Your going to have to do a sound clip for us all or a nice video (preferably in a tunnel haha)

Yes matey it does seem to have a better response now when you put your foot down? The sound of it under a bridge is great i'll have to find a tunnel just so i can see what it sounds like :lol: Compared to my other backbox it weighs nothing so light and very well made and fits a treat? You'll have to get one for the company car when you get it :lol:

chris mate, that exhaust is craaaazy, but very nice :winky:

heard you before i saw you so to speak, but it does have a nice burble to it.

glad u like it mate.

BTW, i really think u should try that idea we had about the bonnet :whistling:

glad u like it mate.

You should hear it when it gets warm mate its a lot louder than it was earlier :whistling: one thing i love about it is when you hit the limiter it sounds like it back fires with quite a bang and sounds amazing :D :lol:

Funny enough, i've just been looking at some bonnets on some of the tuning sites? :winky:

glad u like it mate.

You should hear it when it gets warm mate its a lot louder than it was earlier :whistling: one thing i love about it is when you hit the limiter it sounds like it back fires with quite a bang and sounds amazing :D :lol:

Funny enough, i've just been looking at some bonnets on some of the tuning sites? :winky:

good man.

like i said earlier, you can always try some adhesive stuff before you go for the final thing....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links