Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Is 60k Service

I had my 60k service done on saturday at Bolton Lexus and the service was fantastic.

I had a courtesy car for the day (3 hours) and they also fitted my new Veilside Exhaust for me for free in the price of the service.

The car feels so much better to drive after the service and the MPG has also slighly increased and the exhuast sounds fantastic :D

Big Thanks to Bolton :D

No because my lexus is an 04 plate it doesn't need doing. They checked it for me and said it was all fine.

I also got a new CD player put into the car for free as error 3 kept coming up which I thought was good seeing as the car has no warrenty remaining on it.

No because my lexus is an 04 plate it doesn't need doing. They checked it for me and said it was all fine.

I also got a new CD player put into the car for free as error 3 kept coming up which I thought was good seeing as the car has no warrenty remaining on it.

Not true, the cd players have 5yrs warranty

yeh i had the brake and coolant change aswell. I think £520 aint too bad tbh.

Thats over £400 labour charge :ohmy:

they charge £95 ph plus VAT i think, i'm sure thats what they told me, but i'm not made of money so I went to a bmw place

They didnt replace my cambelt as they said because the car is an 04 plate it doesn't need it. They had a look at the belt to check it was all ok and they said all is fine and it doesn't need replacing yet. Have they told me right or should I have had it changed???

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links