Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Help

Rory

I only have one key, a master key, the little red light is comin on when I press the button, but the car won't unlock, its outside my house so i know theres nothin to interfere with the signal

the batteries are only a month old, i've just been walking round my car for ages pressing the button and it finally opened, so i'm securing it with a steering lock and the key only til I get it sorted, i'm off to Lexus bolton to see when they can sort it for me, might aswell get a new key too, just incase

the batteries are only a month old, i've just been walking round my car for ages pressing the button and it finally opened, so i'm securing it with a steering lock and the key only til I get it sorted, i'm off to Lexus bolton to see when they can sort it for me, might aswell get a new key too, just incase

New key, that will cost you :o

I had this same problem where I had to click the button loads of times before it would open, changed the Battery and everything's fine. Tried all three of my keys as well and they all did the same thing.

If your battery's only a month old it's unlikely, but I'd still try changing it first just to make sure, as every other solution is very expensive.........

Guest inicol63

Rory if you get in touch with lexus and get your key number then give these guys a call see what they can do.

IF YOU HAVE THE KEY AND JUST NEED A REPLACEMENT THERE AROUND £25.00 PER KEY PLUS POSTAGE

If you need the hole key plus inners then sorry but that will cost £600-£800 or a £1000 +from Lexus

There details are Brights locksmith ltd

01702-346275

35-39 Clarence Road Southend-On-Sea SS1 1AN

HOPE THIS HELPS MATE

IAN

its sorted, i'll sort a key out in the near future, the key is kept in the house, nowhere cold, the following day it was bein tempremental, only opening the car when I was holding it at the rear screen, today it seems fine again

It would now appear that the problem may not lie with the car, since i'm off work this week and driving to random places, the fob seems to be working fine everywhere apart from outside my house

I dunno, i've not had a proper look, its doin my nut in tho, cos it only seems to be my car thats affected, I had to set the alarm off again and then drive down the road and try it again this mornin

I get this same problem when parking at the Trafford centre in a certain carpark area. It locks after about 4 attempts then it plays silly beggers when you try to unlock it. I end up just using the key to get in which sets off the alarm at this point panic sets in and im swearing my head off cursing the car and everyone is looking at you as if your trying to half inch it!

Anyone else suffer this at the trafford centre?

Nope, never had that at the Traf to be honest... I've heard of the problem being experienced outside numerous Police Stations.

J

Try parking here next time see does it do it. (in the yellow square bit)

Click the Thumb

th.e2fa34784d.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links