Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Hid Conversion Thread

Kiriyama

I drive like london cabbie, so most of the time LOL!

Theres a few country lanes near where i live so this time of year would be a great time to have them.

Got a set of HIDs in the driving lights, anybody gone a put a set in their full beam lights?

Ya i did as well, standard halogens in the high beams are pretty crap next to HID dips ...

I got a 50W 6000k kit in the high beams from Hids-direct and it's like driving a rally car .... :D usual expression by passengers is "WOW" , followed by "where can i get some" ... :lol:

Anyone got pic of where and who they fitted theres, got the drivers side doublesided to the flat bit of wing behind the headlight, pass side is wegded inbetween wing and fuse box.

iI just fitted These this morning, they look the biz, servise was very good. :winky:

just fitted a set of these!!!!fitted in just over half a hour the hardest part is trying to hide all the wires!!!!lol!!! got the 6000k(they sent the wrong ones though wanted 10000k)but ***** me are the bright recomend to anyone!!and at £50 you cant go wrong!!!!!

i fitted those one's today aswell, amazing! there are pics from tommy on where he but his ballasts and i put a pic on of the difference between the 2 bulbs HERE.

where do you get main beam ones, i assume then there not just the same as the other ones?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links