Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

No Badge...! The Litte *******

Woke up on saturday morning to find that someone has taken my lexus badge of my boot lid and also tried to take the one of the front of my grill but in the end gave up but its now bent and will have glue it back on...!...so im now badgeless on the back..

Why is it people cant leave other peoples property alone if i ever find out who it was/is they are going to get there :tsktsk: fingers chopped of

really :tsktsk: me of....

does any one know where or how much a new one is?? or does anyone have a spare one lying about?

any comments help on what to do would be appreciated...its the big L badge sign by the way..

cheers

daren.

p.s cant upload pics yet as attatchment to large

It really annoys me when people do this. Bunch of morons. The other day someone snapped one of my cars wiper off. I mean completely snapped the whole thing off.

If I then go on a drive and its raining and I have an accident which could then kill someone would this idiot get thrown in prison for manslaughter? I feel like you mate, the whole frustrating part in all of this is not the loss of property but the fact you cant find out who did it because you really want to sort them out.

Maybe it was Robs Lexx - he was after some new ones! (Joke of course).

It is really annoying when the little weasels do that though - if they did it and then sold them, I could understand that more but as they only do it for fun and get nothing from it, why???????

I had one of my TRD badge at the front taken off before. I always check it before i leave my car out on public road. So now the one i got is also doubled cable tied, at least it will take an effort to get it off and might be a good deterrent.

Looks better without them on the back to me, but that should be your choice not sum little stealin chav... it's sooo annoyin that theres really nothing u can do to stop it either...

It is really annoying when the little weasels do that though - if they did it and then sold them, I could understand that more but as they only do it for fun and get nothing from it, why???????

a 240 mile round trip for some badges is a bit excessive keith :hehe:

feel for u dazz mate, society is full of pondlife unfortunately!!! hope u can get it sorted soon fellaa.

feel for u dazz mate, society is full of pondlife unfortunately!!! hope u can get it sorted soon fellaa.

Sorry to hear that Dazz32. I have a set or if you require an individual badge i don't mind splitting. If interested PM me / confirm model / badges required.

Note to management, i know i am not a gold member but surely this matter constitutes a degree of leeway. Also i am only offering them to Dazz32 and not placing them for sale with a price stated.

I feel for you man. Savage isn't it.

I had my mirror ripped all the way forward the other day (left folded back). I was impressed the motor etc. still worked fine, but now when i fold them in, it comes a little to far and (just) touches the window! Dunno if its easily fixable?

My Dad now rents a garage in town, scared to leave his Jag in the street outside work after it was keyed twice!

Half the time it's just jeleousy. Your's is better than mine (or i have none!) - So im gonna damage yours! For ***** sake, if you cannot afford a decent car, get a big loan like the rest of us!!!

If you still need badge(s), eBay is your friend.

Gutted to hear that pal, immensely irritating. Have they damaged the paintwork? I hope not!

All the best,

Jamie

Hi Jamie yep the little F****rs when they got it of used a screwdriver i think coz there are marks deep scrapes where they have taken it of :tsktsk:

so now got to try and touch the paint up as best as possible...

Sorry to hear that Dazz32. I have a set or if you require an individual badge i don't mind splitting. If interested PM me / confirm model / badges required.

Note to management, i know i am not a gold member but surely this matter constitutes a degree of leeway. Also i am only offering them to Dazz32 and not placing them for sale with a price stated.

Cheers Neal appreciate it ive PM`d you... :)

just like to say thanx to everyone who have replyed to my thread appreciate it....i hope to get some pics up so you can see wat the little :tsktsk: have done and hope to get a badge fitted soon ...every time i go to the boot it makes me really mad looking at it.... :tsktsk: :angry:

I don't have a lexus but have had some damage done to my car too... Wing mirror, smashed off and aerial snapped off, each happened 100 miles apart. I've considered getting some kinda camera system for ny car. Anyone know if there are any off the shelve products?

CHeers

Si

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links