Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus & Jaguar

swfcdan

Was watching 5th gear last night, which had the new Jag XF reviewed, must say im quite a fan and really liked it. What did strike me at the end though, is that the exterior styling seems to have quite a resemblance to the new Lexus models.

May well have already been discussed alread, and apologies if so.

New IS

No%201.jpg

New Jaguar XF

photography_DB6FBA1D-60B3-49DA-8274-A7D5910F11AF_405x669.jpg

New GS

lexus_gs460_sedan_2008_exterior_4_346x270.jpg

The XF bears an uncanny reseblance to the GS (and IS for that matter) if you look at the side profile. I think the front of the XF looks a bit, wierd, it's got nice subtle lights then two great goggly bulges in them. The IS/GS are certainly very pretty from the front.

How Do U Do That :question:

I opened the pic of the Jag into Photoshop then cut out the area where the number plate is. Next stop was a website where you can preview numberplates, so that's where BO08 JOB came from. Back in Photoshop, I pasted the numberplate in as a new layer, then made the whole layer the same yellow colour. Combining the two layers gave the finished product. I'm a complete duffer at Photoshop and I'm sure that someone who uses it a lot more than me would have a faster way of doing it.

How Do U Do That :question:

I opened the pic of the Jag into Photoshop then cut out the area where the number plate is. Next stop was a website where you can preview numberplates, so that's where BO08 JOB came from. Back in Photoshop, I pasted the numberplate in as a new layer, then made the whole layer the same yellow colour. Combining the two layers gave the finished product. I'm a complete duffer at Photoshop and I'm sure that someone who uses it a lot more than me would have a faster way of doing it.

Cheers im well dumb can cover my number plate & thats it :blink:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links