Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jap Fest

Zee007

Jap Fest on the 17th of May at Castle Combe Circuit Ltd, Castle Combe, Chippenham, Wiltshire.

Easy access off M4 at junctions 17 or 18; near Bristol M4/M5 interchange

Atractions:

Massive trade area: all the best tuning and styling firms

1000's of styled, modded and immaculate Japanese club cars

Track sessions from 10am-5pm

Cars For Sale

Mobile Rolling Road

Sony S2000 simulator

International Auto Sound Challenge Association

Sound quality sound offs and IDBL (db drag)

FREE kids' rides

FREE parking

Jap Fest Website

Place your name on this thread if you're attending so we can arrange an appropriate stand, and so that we can book in advance for everybody and save some money.

Thanks,

Zee :D

if someone can find something to hang the club banner on then they can use it.. i might be there myself ... but have nothing to hanfg the vinyl banner on :(

• 2 weeks later...
Put me down....

and not just cos I live 5 mins from castle coombe :D :D :D

oops... put me down as a maybe, I don't get back from California till the morning, need to check flights etc.. whether I can make it!?! :(

Ian.

"Come to Japfest and you'll get all the Jap-only track action you can handle at discount prices. A 12-car club track session costs £180 - that's just £15.00 per car. There's limited space available, so avoid missing out by booking now! Clubs can also book a power run at the mobile rolling road for only £20 (only 60 runs available)"

Please let me know if this is of interest and I will book it. I am in the process of booking a club pitch and will start a separate post once all the details have been confirmed. I'll also endevour to post re: trade stands etc

If you are interested in the track session please let me know ASAP as space is very limited. We would also need the money up-front.

Thanks,

Claire

Put me down....

and not just cos I live 5 mins from castle coombe  :D  :D  :D

oops... put me down as a maybe, I don't get back from California till the morning, need to check flights etc.. whether I can make it!?! :(

Ian.

OK mate - got you down on the list... ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk