Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Whats My Car Worth?

Hi does anyone have a rough idea what my car might be worth?

Plantinum ice 200 sport, 2005 plate , excellent condition

40,000 miles

full Lexus service history

Full leather interior

TRD styling kit all round ( known as Aero2 styling kit ) "18" alloys v good condition ( FRONT tyres brand new, rears 50% worn )

brake pads 50% worn

only mod is a HKS Silent hi-power exhaust ( fitted ) + i have the original OEM exhaust,so could replace and sell the HKS and put original back on.

any comments or ideas on value would be a help.thanx :D

Hi does anyone have a rough idea what my car might be worth?

Plantinum ice 200 sport, 2005 plate , excellent condition

40,000 miles

full Lexus service history

Full leather interior

TRD styling kit all round ( known as Aero2 styling kit ) "18" alloys v good condition ( FRONT tyres brand new, rears 50% worn )

brake pads 50% worn

only mod is a HKS Silent hi-power exhaust ( fitted ) + i have the original OEM exhaust,so could replace and sell the HKS and put original back on.

any comments or ideas on value would be a help.thanx :D

Oh and it also has HIDS fitted to the dipped lights and upgraded main bulbs.. :D

dibs on the exahust

as for the value

I dont know :D

Ok ibby you can have 1st dibbs on the HKS Zorst its only about 5months old.got it from/fitted at TDI..when i sell the car will put the OEM one back on..

Awwwwwwwwwww Nooooooooooooo i love your Lex :wub:

& neva got 2 c it cos u didnt go the meet :(

Im in bits now :msn-cry:

Not sure when it will be sold yet 2D . :crybaby: ..i know i will try and go to one before i do sell her.would be nice to see your Lex aswell i like yours alot :winky: ....im really gutted myself but ill be damned if im paying the goverment more tax than i pay for my insurance.! :tsktsk: :crybaby::crybaby:

Not sure when it will be sold yet 2D . :crybaby: ..i know i will try and go to one before i do sell her.would be nice to see your Lex aswell i like yours alot :winky: ....im really gutted myself but ill be damned if im paying the goverment more tax than i pay for my insurance.! :tsktsk: :crybaby::crybaby:

I hope so

Im the same but just carnt bring myself 2 sell mine i carnt part with it

Just wish we could do something 2 get the co2 down

I hope so

Mmmm i know the only answer is to take the engine out.! :lol::crybaby: i love my car to bits :blush: but just fed up with TAX TAX TAX got the tax for my car today it say`s.on tax document from DVLA......£205 go to the POST OFFICE and they say NOPE ITS £210.!!!!! the cheeky swindling F*** :tsktsk: gits.....whos right n whos wrong dont the DVLA and the goverment ever tell each other anything.!!! :tsktsk:

But good old muggings er pays it none the less.!!!!

Its a never ending saga...the goverment want more money....now what shall we do........i know lets tax the motorist some more....mmmm goody,goody more money yum yum....yeah sarcastic i know.! :whistling:

but if they fook up in the goverment money wise ALL of us the MOTORIST have to pay the price.......WE ARE the only country to my knowledge doing this so called green tax...crap.....

come october the petrol is going up by 2p-4p a litre.....and it IS happening.. :crybaby:

Mmmm i know the only answer is to take the engine out.! :lol::crybaby: i love my car to bits :blush: but just fed up with TAX TAX TAX got the tax for my car today it say`s.on tax document from DVLA......£205 go to the POST OFFICE and they say NOPE ITS £210.!!!!! the cheeky swindling F*** :tsktsk: gits.....whos right n whos wrong dont the DVLA and the goverment ever tell each other anything.!!! :tsktsk:

Form I got from DVLA back in December said 205 quid so that's what I did on their website rather then go to post office.

Assumed I was a bit lucky and it must've been put up again judging from several topics about it around this site.

TG

Its a never ending saga...the goverment want more money....now what shall we do........i know lets tax the motorist some more....mmmm goody,goody more money yum yum....yeah sarcastic i know.! :whistling:

but if they fook up in the goverment money wise ALL of us the MOTORIST have to pay the price.......WE ARE the only country to my knowledge doing this so called green tax...crap.....

come october the petrol is going up by 2p-4p a litre.....and it IS happening.. :crybaby:

[/quot

what sort of car do you think you will go for ? :)

I hope so

Mines due next month was guna do 12 but some 1 on ear said do 6 then 12 2 get the tax b4 it goes up so im just guna do 6 :unsure:

U should c the state of the roads in my village the Tax aint goin on them :tsktsk:

quick question, why should car's like the prius pay ZERO road tax?

Do they float on the roads?

If we all drove prius's, who the hell would pay for road maintenence?

good point mate ...you tell me????

(Quote ) (what sort of car do you think you will go for ? :))

I dont mind paying the extra on fuel etc coz well i will put in what i have to use....but what i dont/wont do is pay more for road tax as it DOESNT go on the roads it goes into god knows where and its all a load of bull***t anyway 1 small island aint gonna solve the whole climate crap any how.!!

AS for a car not sure yet but always liked subaru`s or R33/R34 GTR nissan skylines.....or buy some old rust bucket i can kick about in for a year or so.....cost me not alot to buy ...run it into the ground and scrap it after.....mmmmm smell the fumes of that you goverment *****....up the 2 fingers.!!!!!!

Yeah same 4 me 2 Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :tsktsk:

I was @ Lexus Hull on Saturday moanin about Tax & the sales guy said we all have it wrong the Tax wont go up that much :unsure:

So im well confused :question: but not convinced :(

It's to try and encourage people to drive more economical cars that emit less CO2.

It worked for me. I've recently swapped my IS300 for a Prius. A completely different driving experience. Yes, I havn't got anywhere near the raw power that I used to have, but the Prius is still quite nippy. The road tax this year is £15, with £0 in 2009 (The IS300 would be £445 next year). My MPG has also more than doubled (got 59.5 MPG on a 50 miles trip the other day). The Prius (along with many duel-fuel cars) also gets free parking in Sheffield City Centre as the council are trying to encourage cars with less CO2.

You may or may not agree with what is happening, but as is mentioned on the news many times. Something has got to change somewhere - we can't keep relying on petrol/diesel reserves and keep kicking out lots of CO2.

Before I get flamed, with people accusing me of being an eco-maniac - I am far from it. I've just listened to all the evidence and made my own decision to try and drop my carbon footprint, in a similar way to the fact that I've changed all the lights in my house to enegy saving ones and my family tries to by food that is locally produced instead of transported hundreds of miles. Everyone has a right to drive whatever car they want, but by adding higher costs to cars that are more polluting, you will need to think more carefully before choosing a particular car.

The one thing I do disagree with is that the new tax structure applies to all cars from March 2001. This means many people with 7 year old cars are going to face large road tax bills for a car they bought years ago. This is going to affect resale values. They should have introduced it from a more recent date. I actually changed to my Prius a week before the budget, so it wasn't the potential £445 tax bill for the IS300 that made me swap, but the factors that were already in place before hand.

Many people slate the Prius, just like many people don't like Lexus or BMW. Everyone has a different opinion. Apart from the tyre wear problems, I loved owning the 2 x IS200 and IS300 over the last 4 years, but I decided that I'd had the 'fun' side of driving and wanted to change. The Prius is well equipped and is easy to drive. It has a very similar SatNav/Bluetooth/CD system to the IS250MM and the hybrid bits have an 8 year warranty.

Cheers

Phil

What the Gov't fail to mention is that the biggest culprit of c02 emissions is the warming of sea water not to mention that many scientists have proved that c02 does NOT play a part in global warming , co2 emissions have been present from the day creatures roamed the earth and there were sea's another thing omitted is that if rainforests weren't destroyed in such vast quantity the ratio between c02 and tree's would be correct , the tree's would mop up the c02 and release more oxygen into the atmosphere . Global warming is a natural occurance of our planet , it happens over millions of years and the last ice age is nearly at an end . The government are using this issue to hit drivers when its uneeded its simply robbery , jumping on a bandwagon to force cash out of peoples pockets , as has been said within this post , we are the only country doing this and our tiny island is going to cure anything , please , its an insult to all our intelligences . Road tax isn't road tax anymore is it ? its now vehicle excise duty , so your taxed on what type of car you own , yes ? Now lets get this into perspective , you and I have Lexus's , now I do less than 6k miles per year which means that regardless of how much c02 is put into the atmosphere doing those 6k miles it still equates to less c02 than someone doing 30k miles per year in a low c02 emitting car , i.e.my neighbour who is a driving instructor , get my drift ? If he buys a prius then next year he pays jack to drive on the roads he's damaging . Charlie certainly is my Darling ..................................................NOT.

(Soap box put in the cupboard , 4 diazepam taken , now deeply meditating in a comatose state)

Regards

Paul

:blink:

It's to try and encourage people to drive more economical cars that emit less CO2.

I know, I was being flippant :winky:

What I object to is the premise of paying zero raod tax, when a prius does similiar damage to the roads than any other car. It's just me being pedantic about the vanacular used, our "road tax" should be in proportion to the charges levied against road maintenance. By all means have a "green tax" .....but that would mean transparency, something our present government aren't really into! :whistling:

Even in a situation such as a the above, the prius still puts out 104 g/km doesn't it?(not to mention the crazy ammount of c02 that goes into making the thing!) I know thats F all, but still, for you to be paying ZERO road tax I'd expect a fully electric car putting out ZERO c02 emissions. (but then, when does your electricity come from...it's hardly innocent of c02 is it!)

I'm not having a go! I too have considered ditching the lex (it was a fleeting thought!) but I'm far to stubborn to bend over for brown thank you!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links