Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Car

Gord

Well after looking for what seems yrs and yrs, ive gone and got myself a new to me car :D

Its not a Lexus, it did want to stay Lexus or jap, but nothing took my eye, wanted something with a bit more power then the is200.

Sooooo it was looking into getting Audi RS4, The 1st one's from 2000-2001, but then i seen a very nice 04 plate S4 Avant V8, 4.2cc 344bhp as standard in Nogaro Blue, took for test drive and all was well :D very very fast car :D

So deal was done, and i will be collecting the new car this Friday 11th at 10.00am :D will post pics when i have the car :D

Still got the is200, so still with you lot :winky:

which type of seats and does it have the nav system?? have you checked if the wheels are bent and does it have the soft wheels fitted or the hard wheels?? Audi UK will replace the wheels FOC if the are bent for the life of the car( which they class as 10 years) but that might just apply to the RS4.

also check if the water pump was changed when the timing belt was replaced as on this one you have to strip loads out... unlike the IS200

Yeh, very nice. That engine is a masterpiece! Always had a soft spot for Audis, since my first 80 Quattro.

Is the Avant the Estate version? Personally would prefer the saloon, but whats behind you is irrelevent, it's whats in front the counts!!!

i did look into getting one a few months ago (rs4) but the insurance was the problem (£1350)

Thats pretty much what my Lex costs me! £111 per month. (23 years old, 1 year NCB, ALL MODS DECLAIRED)

which type of seats and does it have the nav system?? have you checked if the wheels are bent and does it have the soft wheels fitted or the hard wheels?? Audi UK will replace the wheels FOC if the are bent for the life of the car( which they class as 10 years) but that might just apply to the RS4.

also check if the water pump was changed when the timing belt was replaced as on this one you have to strip loads out... unlike the IS200

Rob, Recaro seats, full leather in black, dont have sat/nav, water pump and belt have all just been done by Audi dealer, as for the wheels.............I dont like the standard S4 wheels (dont mind if Audi want to change them FOC) I think Rs4 wheels look nice, so might go for a set of them :D

And im not to keen on the Black strips the S4 has on the bottom of the doors, i shall be having them painted same colour as the car.

you jammy git,i love them cars.i did look into getting one a few months ago (rs4) but the insurance was the problem (£1350) i just wouldnt but pay it.i surpose thats one of the benefits of being older than us young'uns.you'll love it

Yes one of the better things about getting older :lol: but the fact it.....................its cheaper to insure than my modded lexus is200 :P

Since I seem to be on your "text mailing list" I got the news earlier; I just hope this one is niggle free unlike your last German car. :P When you go to pick it up if you see any chrismas tree warning lights on the dash - RUN............... :P

So whens the remap??? :P :lol: ;)

Anyway........I thought you were buying a certain white Aristo on here? :ph34r:

Since I seem to be on your "text mailing list" I got the news earlier; I just hope this one is niggle free unlike your last German car. :P When you go to pick it up if you see any chrismas tree warning lights on the dash - RUN............... :P

Will have to ask you know who about the remap :winky: need exhaust 1st :D and some wheels :o

Aristo.... no, i did think about the black one i told you about.

Will have to ask you know who about the remap :winky: need exhaust 1st :D and some wheels :o

Already done it ;)

Increases power to 364bhp and torque to 325ft/lb and thats the standard remap - I'm sure you could go further if you wanted with an exhaust, airfilter etc

Already done it ;)

Increases power to 364bhp and torque to 325ft/lb and thats the standard remap - I'm sure you could go further if you wanted with an exhaust, airfilter etc

Yer i here 380bhp with exhaust and filter, looking good then :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links