Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Car

Gord

great choice of car Gord,cant wait to see it and race you in it!what you doing next week?cos i may be about with one of the lexii at steves.

Off mon, tues and weds next week Raj :D

yeeehaaaa!! Charlesworth mini meet at the grey mare!!

Gord is too old to race Raj (especially in races he know he is gonna loose vs your 500bhp+ S/C M3)..........unless its raining, then my money is on Gord! :P

yep,the old man has past it!but if he takes one of his colourful magic pills,then all hell can break loose.

to be fair mate, if its raining ill be in a ditch somewhere!

nice one mate, didn't realise u fancied an estate look motor....be a change from the saloon type.

they're cracking cars and built very well. hope you enjoy it mate.

whats the difference between the s4 avant and the s4 soloon??

nice one mate, didn't realise u fancied an estate look motor....be a change from the saloon type.

Nothing engine wise, but as you say, s4 avant is estate car and the saloon is 4 door with a boot :D

Nothing engine wise, but as you say, s4 avant is estate car and the saloon is 4 door with a boot :D

great for the shopping trips :whistling:

Had a Ride in Gords new BEAST today!

It is a seriously impressive car! Just effortless power, lovely engine note, superb seats, a very compliant ride and I love the quality feel it has.....and most importantly for a german car - IT HAS CUP HOLDERS!! :yahoo::yahoo:

It is a seriously impressive car! Just effortless power, lovely engine note, superb seats, a very compliant ride and I love the quality feel it has.....and most importantly for a german car - IT HAS CUP HOLDERS!! :yahoo::yahoo:

So it's a German Aristo Estate then :whistling:

So it's a German Aristo Estate then :whistling:

You mean......... MANUAL German Aristo Estate :P with cup holders B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links