Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Boot Light

Birty

can anyone tell me if the IS200 four door should have a boot light.

In my manual under the ''bulbs'' section - it lists the replacement bulb for the ''trunk light''

I had a look & my boot & mine certainly does not have a light in it - or is it just fitted in the sportcross models

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can anyone tell me if the IS200 four door should have a boot light.

In my manual under the ''bulbs'' section - it lists the replacement bulb for the ''trunk light''

I had a look & my boot & mine certainly does not have a light in it - or is it just fitted in the sportcross models

mine has a boot light 2001( 51 )

Nope defo not got a boot light in mine 52 (2002) There appears to be a small plastic round lug - but no light (seems strange on a car of this spec)

O well JML cupboard light here i come :lol:

lol :lol: mines a 52plate if uv got the baskit bit may b u just need a bulb :question::unsure:

Pulls out easy just unclip the baskit n av a look ill take a pic of mine 4 u

Your right you know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine does have a boot light after all - well at least a round grey cage with bulb connectors in it.

I just had a proper look in the daylight & yes there is what looks like some bulb connectors in that little round grey half a cage thingy.

Silly old me :oops: ''I WAS LOOKING FOR A CLEAR LIGHT LENSE'' not an ariel washing powder powder ball'' :excl:

Cheers Lexus2D - you sounded quite sure they all had one .............. (now then, what bulb was it i needed again? :D )

Your right you know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine does have a boot light after all - well at least a round grey cage with bulb connectors in it.

I just had a proper look in the daylight & yes there is what looks like some bulb connectors in that little round grey half a cage thingy.

Silly old me :oops: ''I WAS LOOKING FOR A CLEAR LIGHT LENSE'' not an ariel washing powder powder ball'' :excl:

Cheers Lexus2D - you sounded quite sure they all had one .............. (now then, what bulb was it i needed again? :D )

Its a 501w push in bulb matey that fits in the holder :D

Mine never had one either but DJ Wozza gave me some LED Strips (white) , I put them in and Bobs your Auntie's Husband , the wiring was all there , check if you have the wiring and the plug etc.

Sweeeeet .

Nice one Wozza . B)

Have you got any nighttime shots of this? Thinking about doing this but can't be bothered if it's not a lot brighter.........

Mine never had one either but DJ Wozza gave me some LED Strips (white) , I put them in and Bobs your Auntie's Husband , the wiring was all there , check if you have the wiring and the plug etc.

Sweeeeet .

Nice one Wozza . B)

Have you got any nighttime shots of this? Thinking about doing this but can't be bothered if it's not a lot brighter.........

That was at nite n is quite brite is only a 2 min job :)

Cheers for those pics but I was actually talking about the LED strips :whistling: :)

On a separate note, why's your license plate in the boot? :blink::lol:

:duh: trust me :blush:

Is my old 1 i take 2 meets but never put it on

Cheers for those pics but I was actually talking about the LED strips :whistling: :)

Much much much brighter mate, PM Paul & I'm sure he will take a nightime shot.

They are the 24 LED strips used by some members as lightbrows, you could use the

48 LED versions if you wanted it floodlit :D

I'll PM you where I got mine.

On a separate note, why's your license plate in the boot? :blink::lol:

That for when Trudi is doing all the bank jobs :lol:

Who told u :lol:

Thats 2 pay my road tax

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links