Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all,

I have just made some changes to my car :) It's the beginning but wanted

to share pictures (side views mainly) ... comments highly appreciated :)

So car is lowered on H&R springs now, 35mm in comparison to standard IS250 suspension,

with 18" Baransu wheels. I have decided to go for Toyo Proxes T1-R and noticed

significant change in road noise which is now much reduced.

As for the ride quality, the suspension seems to be a bit stiffer now but for sure

I can't notice any loss of comfort. I am glad about my decisions so far, as I have to admit

I was thinking a lot :D

I absolutely love that setup.

I am still waiting for some body parts supply since January and can't wait any longer :angry:

Next step - exhaust :)

post-20803-1209599613.jpg

post-20803-1209599670.jpg

post-20803-1209599725.jpg

post-20803-1209599767.jpg

post-20803-1209599823.jpg

post-20803-1209599888.jpg

post-20803-1209599910.jpg

nice work mate. got the 18 hoshis on mine with toya t1-r's too. good combination. just wandering bout your mudflaps. do they come in just "plastic" black or are they available in different colors painted? thinking of getting some mudflaps and spoiler.

nice work mate. got the 18 hoshis on mine with toya t1-r's too. good combination. just wandering bout your mudflaps. do they come in just "plastic" black or are they available in different colors painted? thinking of getting some mudflaps and spoiler.

AFAIK flaps are in two colours available - plastic black and white (80GBP front and rear set) which can be easily painted any colour you want.

My are not painted and match cadoxton perfectly, work fine with velvet black as well.

Looks bloody spanking! Nice work....

We also have the Baranusa, love em. And it's time for new tyres, so the toyo's have made a real difference in noise? I hope so, as the Conti's we have at the mo are driving me mad now they are at the end of their life...

Looks bloody spanking! Nice work....

We also have the Baranusa, love em. And it's time for new tyres, so the toyo's have made a real difference in noise? I hope so, as the Conti's we have at the mo are driving me mad now they are at the end of their life...

yeah... I have to admit that I love Baransu's! Seems to me toyo's are really quiet but... not very good recommendation for them as

my driver side rear tyre went flat yesterday... I caught nice, sharp screw and can't fix it today. It's bloody bank holiday out here :angry:

For the time being I replaced it with my winter setup with stock 17" wheel. Took the picture, good one to see the difference between two wheels...

post-20803-1209815429.jpg

AFAIK flaps are in two colours available - plastic black and white (80GBP front and rear set) which can be easily painted any colour you want.

My are not painted and match cadoxton perfectly, work fine with velvet black as well.

anyone got any pics of 2nd gen is with mudflaps in a color other than black? do u know if lexus could paint the white mudflaps to the same color as my car n would the paint "last on it"?

anyone got any pics of 2nd gen is with mudflaps in a color other than black? do u know if lexus could paint the white mudflaps to the same color as my car n would the paint "last on it"?

yeah... Lexus can paint the white mudflaps any colour you want...important thing is that the flaps do their job perfectly, car is much cleaner on the bottom part now :)

would the paint job finish be like painting any other parts of the car? i.e. panels/spoilers etc? am i right in guessing the parts are "plastic"??

apologies for late reply....

yes, flaps are plastic, made from pretty solid and high density material, so no worries about any scratches :)

I assume, as any plastic or carbonfibre body part, there souldn't be any problem with painting it, its quailty and longevity.

I advise you visiting Lexus dealer and ask about it, they definitely offer the painting for some extra cost.

• 1 month later...

Very nice matey, may i ask where you got your TRC rear lip and Fabulous front spoilers from? import? or from UK company? i like to get a body kit for my IS220D too, but cant find any place in the UK sell them.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links