Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello

dudi

Good day guys. I'm Ryan, 21 & i'm from Crewe, Cheshire. The reason for joining is the fact i'm looking for a new car, an is200 sport is very high on the list. I currently own a Citroen Saxo VTS that is stripped out & a Peugeot 205 GTi. I'm wanting to get a vehicle that is well erm... slightly more refined lol. So i'm hoping to find out alot about the is200 and see if it is exactly what I am after.

Cheers, Ry.

if u want it to be quick, u'll have to supercharge it at least, other than that u'll be very happy with it, as most of the members on here will tell u, including myself, I love my lex, in a sad kind of way, but its my pride and joy

I'm not fussed about it being quick to be honest. I just wan't a nice comfortable car with abit of something about it. is200's are not the most popular car of choice for someone of my age, but I have had the quick french hatch's. Time to move onto something abit more respectable!

Ry

Was ok but the road i wanted 2 b down was closed cos of road works :tsktsk:

Was a long drive took 2n1/2 hours each way cos of traffic but saw loads of Lexus :winky:

Hiya & Welcome 2 LOC :winky:

I was in Crewe yesterday picking up my new Dog :)

:offtopic: Hi Trudi what dog did you get?

Hiya Dazz :winky:

I got a staffy (arnhem bridgebuster) hes 4 n called Lenny :)

DSC03253.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links