Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

North West Mini Meet

wildrnes

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok,lets see if we can clarify things a bit,as i understand it main meet is at chester at approx 11.00 to 12.30 some of us from manchester and nearby are meeting earlier 10.15 to 10.30and then driving down to chester together,no particular reason just for a bit of fun,if any of above is wrong, please feel free to 1 correct it 2 flame me 3 public hanging {hope its right} :sad: hope this clears things up a bit,

Hey Guys, i may able to make it tomorrow, but i not sure till the morning, cause the road that run across my garage suppose to be closed off tomorrow for some repair work or something, if i do manage to get out i will give Wildrnes a call, just what to know where we meeting, since i dont know stockport or chester that well (got my map in the car hehe :P ), and is there anyone from the North or Leeds is going? may be we can meet up somewhere? as i will travel down from A1 and use the new bypass south of Leeds to get on to M62, then when i get to Manchester area, I will be lost, hehe :lol: , do i join onto M60 and head toward Stockport? lert me know where to meet and how i get there will be a great help, hehe :P :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk