robgosty with his pimp daddy Ls :alien:

DUNCAN

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Guys,

DId not see there was a new thread...

Reckon I am pretty much deffinately on for that. Will I be the only lardy Lex? all you kids in yer streamlined rice rockets.. honestly I get a bit lonely being the only car eligable for the 200+club *loz lights fuse and stands WELL back!*

Directions would be cool please.

And Maz, if you are coming from North Yorks, fancy a two car Convoy? Less chance of getting lost.... :withstupid:

Sorry Guys,

DId not see there was a new thread...

Reckon I am pretty much deffinately on for that. Will I be the only lardy Lex? all you kids in yer streamlined rice rockets.. honestly I get a bit lonely being the only car eligable for the 200+club *loz lights fuse and stands WELL back!*

Directions would be cool please.

And Maz, if you are coming from North Yorks, fancy a two car Convoy? Less chance of getting lost.... :withstupid:

For you Loz, reckon it would be (from memory, so excuse any minor mistakes)

M62

M6

Junction 20 off M6 = M56

Junction 15 off M56 = M53 (second slip road, towards Wallasey, Birkenhead)

Stay in left hand lane, as you will only be on M53 for 250 yards

Exit left towards A5117.

3rd exit, about 1 o'clock off the roundabout - you'll see the showroom as you come round

First right onto rough road, go past Skoda dealership ( :excl: ) - and you are there

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk