Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

:: Japan North 2008 @ Haigh Hall In Wigan ::

Well Overall it was a good day here. Plenty of Attendees in total and about 9 cars from LOC.

We were outshone by the Scooby club though as they were overly organised.

Sun and showers thoughout the day but a good time was had.

S

Chris Aztec took hundreds of photo's including one of and LOC member we never expected to turn up in his old Honda. ;)

So i'll leave him to put them up.

Stav

Good to see you have good time Stav :D looks like we know Jamie's next car now, with all them Scooby's about :o

Loc member with old Honda :question: did he use have blue GS300 by chance :question:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't be Maneesh - he was on MSN today so I doubt he would have been in Wigan! :lol:

I was supposed to be having a ride/drive in a BPU Aristo today too from someone coming back from the show but they suffered a mishap :(

Nice pictures Chris, GTR looks awesome :D

Stav what's the ring in front of your intercooler ? Water cooling ?

It is mate, Still in progress at the moment but should be complete by JAE.

I'll explain more then ;)

Stav

was a great day, and we had such a laugh with Jamie's new friend

That chap was so funny, I'd got face ache at one point from laughing so much :lol: He jumped out of the hedge as i came out of Haigh Hall wearing that brown muddy top that he had in his bag covered in cake :duh:

my face was hurting too

how did you get your pics so light, mine came out all darkish

My camera has a function on it to lighten the picture if i need too, A few of the first ones i took were a bit dark so manualy set it up then to make them brighter :) A lot of the photo software available will do an auto fix of a picture and correct the lighting ,colour etc, I use finepix viewer and some of the photobucket software in the edit picture tab if i need to :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk