Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Convoy 2 Wim From The North

Lexus2D

Right we gonna firm up who's meeting where.

I was aiming to be there for say 10.30 to 11 and according to RAC routeplanner, it takes 4hrs from my house. So i'll be setting off at about 6 to half 6.

Stav

So aint u meetin Geoffers now :question:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right we gonna firm up who's meeting where.

I was aiming to be there for say 10.30 to 11 and according to RAC routeplanner, it takes 4hrs from my house. So i'll be setting off at about 6 to half 6.

Stav

So aint u meetin Geoffers now :question:

Dont know, whens he setting off?

this is very confusing!! :huh:

Im making my way form nottingham but unles there is some majot reason for gettin there uber early i dont plan to leave here until about 10.30

which should get me there for 12!!

Anybody else headin out at this time??

thats bang on for me

How was the IS-F :question: & av u got ur Lex back :question: what u been avin dun :question:

the isf is another story and cheered me up big style and wish i could have kept it but to be honest i think id rather have an audi rs4,i pick my car up this lunch time it had a major problem with the lights but thats in another post

this is very confusing!! :huh:

Im making my way form nottingham but unles there is some majot reason for gettin there uber early i dont plan to leave here until about 10.30

which should get me there for 12!!

Anybody else headin out at this time??

Will u b able 2 make the meet point :question: cos we aim 2 get 2 WIM 4 12ish :unsure:

Watford Services it is then everyone?

The first services you come to past junction 17

10AM - 10.30AM

It's about an hour and a half from there to WIM.

Please add ur name if u will b goin this way

Be nice 2 meet on the way down

Meetin 10-10.30am

Geoffers

Lexus2D

Gord

Sparkystav ??

Aaronabbott

crutch200

May b

Ryo

Tigerfish

aztecbandit1

seein as im the only lazy one that wanted a lie in i will try and make it ther for 10.30..

if anybody wants to Pm me there mobile number in case im late and can try and catch you all up!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links