Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Some People Make Me Mad

a lad at work has not long ago bought a s/c is200 from somebody in bristol,he barely drives it only at weekends because he says its costs to much.so what if it costs a lot to run all of ours do,of course there not the most economical but i love driving mine.to make it worse he just keeps showing me his pics,maybe im just a little jealous.

rant over,im going home yay B)

a lad at work has not long ago bought a s/c is200 from somebody in bristol,he barely drives it only at weekends because he says its costs to much.so what if it costs a lot to run all of ours do,of course there not the most economical but i love driving mine.to make it worse he just keeps showing me his pics,maybe im just a little jealous.

It should not cost that much more to run than yours mate, infact on long M/way runs the s/c is better on fuel than yours, if you put your foot down, then thats a different matter B)

It should not cost that much more to run than yours mate, infact on long M/way runs the s/c is better on fuel than yours, if you put your foot down, then thats a different matter B)

yeah i know,i even went down the route of if its costing to much to run then sell me the s/c and he was'nt having any of it :devil: .he seems to think its faster than his dad's m5 which i very much doubt

yeah i know,i even went down the route of if its costing to much to run then sell me the s/c and he was'nt having any of it :devil: .he seems to think its faster than his dad's m5 which i very much doubt

M5 = 400bhp lexus supercharged is200 = 200bhp, well i know where i would put my money B)

Im guessing he's quite immature in general? Id be suprised if his old man even had an M5, :whitling:

I have a friend who thought his Saxi VTR was quicker than an IS250 because he'd stripped it of an interior and added an I/K, he was shown it wasnt shortly after I had one as a courtesy car.

It's not something id normally do (in a car thats not mine), but some people just need telling/showing that just because its been modified their car isnt the be all and end all.

Just tell him that at least you can afford to use your car!!!! bloody cheapskate! :whistling::lol:

Has he actually brought it into work? He could be day dreaming in reality :whistling:

Has he actually brought it into work? He could be day dreaming in reality :whistling:

he has'nt brought it into work but the people in the office have seen it on the odd occasions that he could afford :winky: to bring it into work

I am the same, I only use the Ferarri on weekends because of the petrol issue. :whistling:

I have tooted the horn when I go past GORDs house but he sometimes mistakes it for the wifes Renault for some strange reason :whistling:

Leave us daydreamers alone!!!!!!!!! I do have pics of "my" Ferarri with my 'er mate sat in it :whistling:

I am the same, I only use the Ferarri on weekends because of the petrol issue. :whistling:

I have tooted the horn when I go past GORDs house but he sometimes mistakes it for the wifes Renault for some strange reason :whistling:

You'd never get it over those speed humps down that way if they're still there?!

A mate of mine had an embarrassing situation when he got his first Lambo - he got it home and couldn't get it into the drive so they had to make a run to the merchants to get some tarmac to pop down to get it in there - hadn't even had it a day and it had to go straight back as it damaged something :lol:

And no the IS would have no chance with the M5 - it would have it's arse handed to it on a plate and you can make sure to tell him that.

Well actually I've just realised something - maybe it's a case of like father like son and it's actually a 318 his dad's rebadged as an M5 and he does really believe he's quicker than an M5 - I've seen stranger things lately!

Actually saw an M5 badge on a 520 this morning - made me laugh as I just don't get the point!

You'd never get it over those speed humps down that way if they're still there?!

A mate of mine had an embarrassing situation when he got his first Lambo - he got it home and couldn't get it into the drive so they had to make a run to the merchants to get some tarmac to pop down to get it in there - hadn't even had it a day and it had to go straight back as it damaged something :lol:

And no the IS would have no chance with the M5 - it would have it's arse handed to it on a plate and you can make sure to tell him that.

Well actually I've just realised something - maybe it's a case of like father like son and it's actually a 318 his dad's rebadged as an M5 and he does really believe he's quicker than an M5 - I've seen stranger things lately!

Actually saw an M5 badge on a 520 this morning - made me laugh as I just don't get the point!

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Obviuosly the car isn't going to be that cheap to run but as said above you know that when you buy the car, or least if you do your homework you do :mellow: I found that with mine the fuel consumption was very resonable, i do a 48 mile round trip to work everyday and the socail drving on top of that and i didn't find that the car was a that bad on the fuel. For what your getting to drve about it i would say that its well worth the money! B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links