Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Attendees & General Chat

Bazza

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben home about 1/2 hour, and ive got to say, wow what a weekend :D

My arms are still aching from the tug o war B) and we came 3rd.

well done to the lads who won the football, the only thing is, you will have to defend the title next year :whistling:

The weather was great, i look like a lobster, especially my face and neck,

there were so many positive things dont know what to say next, i know there were some negatives too, but as it was the 1st one there, they can be learnt from, but they didnt spoil the great weekend we had, and i agree with ellz, the best jae ever.

Will get some pics up later, think someone has a good vid to post too :lol:

A big thankyou to everyone who came, and too Janey who worked hard.

haha yeh don't worry Tony I was representing WIM with the stickers ;), Next year I will be a veteran haha well not quite. Was really good fun, and being a newbie didn't want to tread on any toes but was surprised at how friendly everyone was to talk to :) apart from wozza that was taking the pist about me cleaning my car :P

Guest inicol63

My wife and myself wish to say thank you to the moderators for a well put together show.

And we enjoyed our weekend with the crazy gang...

It was so nice to put names to face's.

What other clubs help each other like the LOC look what the guys did putting that super charger on, when did you last get some help for nothing, well done to all.

I am sure there are some sore shoulders from the tug of war team you did the club proud.

Well done to the 5 a side footall team, the champoin of the JAE 2008.

Everyone who attended JAE 2008 ended up being winners.

I am sure that next year will be even bigger, however where are all thoughs extra car going to go?

Thanks again everyone and hope to meet you all soon

Ian & Diana

dont worry you get used to the mickey take about car cleaning, i have lol

Haha yeah, was fun a few people playing spot the scratch lol. I finished cleaning the majority of paint off at 10pm fri night and it had just been repainted at 2pm fri afternoon so to get it to a stage where i'm fairly comfortable with it (and not sticking out like a sore thumb) is a great testiment to Kelvin (Paul's brother), so I have to say a special thanks to him for his hard work this past week.

Guest inicol63
dont worry you get used to the mickey take about car cleaning, i have lol

Haha yeah, was fun a few people playing spot the scratch lol. I finished cleaning the majority of paint off at 10pm fri night and it had just been repainted at 2pm fri afternoon so to get it to a stage where i'm fairly comfortable with it (and not sticking out like a sore thumb) is a great testiment to Kelvin (Paul's brother), so I have to say a special thanks to him for his hard work this past week.

Paul well done to you, you worked really hard on your car and it look really good when you finished.

Ian

thpppwow.gif looks like a u all had a ball Gr8 pics 2 :) now i wounder if i can go next year :unsure:

wim will be there for the first time next year so we can both be newbies.

Everyone in LOC is friendly so you had no worries there.... Cheers for the stickers handout, i owe you a pint for that..... As for Wozza, well he's Wozza, without him we wouldn't have a standard to look up to, i've never met a more genuine fella hand on heart.

Everyone in LOC is friendly so you had no worries there.... Cheers for the stickers handout, i owe you a pint for that..... As for Wozza, well he's Wozza, without him we wouldn't have a standard to look up to, i've never met a more genuine fella hand on heart.

AHMEN to that wozza is a top bloke just keep him away from women with large bresticals lol

It was a great week-end, the new venue is fantastic, it is smaller but I think that makes it better, the weather was great aswell and it did help.

Here are a few pics :D I have got about 150 of them ^_^

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

I love the IS250 :wub:

The other pics are at http://www.tuningtour.org/galleries/thumbnails-285.html

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk