Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

hi guys been with an insurance company for about two years and paying about best part of hundred pounds,

the only discount i got is about 10 pounds off my present policy,iam in late thirtys and live in london.

does anybody have know of better option for me.

Was this thread started in 1952. Junkyard, some mistake, surely

suspect there is a number missing before the word hundred ;-)

if not then please can you tell us all the name of the company as I'm sure you've found them some business...

Having worked for a large insurance company that will apparently make you happy, never ever renew any insurance policy. All companies will give you a reduced rate to get you on board hoping you won't change.

I am 40+ and have fully comp on my GS for £250 with Bell.

As with any insurance company it is only when you claim that you know how good they are.

All of the above figures mean absolutely nothing realistically. None of them give any indication of Compulsory Excess applied to the policy OR Voluntary Excesses which may have been agreed.

I can get £257 p.a. with £150 compulsory excess + £250 voluntary which changes to £301 with no voluntary excess. Both for myself and wife, 1 claim so getting 4yrs NCD.

As above, the test of a good insurance policy/company is how smooth and fast is it to claim.

Hi.

How about using "Lexus Motor Insurance" Tel 0800 1383200

Open 8-8 Mon - Fri and 8-4 Sat..

Managed on behalf of Lexus GB by Royal & SunAlliance Insurance plc.

Underwritten by Aioi Motor and General Insurance Company of Europe Limited.

Halved my insurance costs when I switched to them from CIS couple of years ago.

Hope this info is useful.

TG

I changed this year to A Plan and for my import got fully comp with a £300.00 excess,10,000 miles a year limit and legal protection for £288.90 this includes protected 9 years NCB insurer is Groupama. Owner/driver only aged 49 in Derbyshire.

To clarify, Tradex fleet policy, Fully comp and legal protection on Two LS400's, Peugeot 406 3.0 v6, Saab 9000 3.0 v6 and a Rover 75 2.5 v6, 8,0000 miles on each car, Protected N/C, 45 years old, 1 claim in 5 years, full N/C, £250 excess, No problems with the one claim i had, all for £556.

To clarify, Tradex fleet policy, Fully comp and legal protection on Two LS400's, Peugeot 406 3.0 v6, Saab 9000 3.0 v6 and a Rover 75 2.5 v6, 8,0000 miles on each car, Protected N/C, 45 years old, 1 claim in 5 years, full N/C, £250 excess, No problems with the one claim i had, all for £556.

That certainly seems fantastic value on the face of it. Are you a trader,courier,chauffeur service?

None, it is the home fleet policy, i just collect cars, i have 3 Saab 9000 3.0 V6's, a Saab 900 2.5 V6, a Saab 900 T8, 2 BMW E32 735i's, a Peugeot 406 3.0 V6 Estate, a Rover 75 2.5 V6, two Lexus LS 400's and the pride of my fleet which i am restoring, a BMW e23 735l Executive.

a_131.jpg

CIMG2481.jpg

£329 fully comp - £150 compulsary excess - zero voluntary - GS430, 13K private + 3K business

5 years NCB - total loss claim 2 years ago - my fault - I'm 35.

Wife also as named driver - 35

Staffordshire

E-sure

Hope I dont have to claim on my car insurance but having previously claimed via e-sure on my house policy - no problem at all - it was accidental damage (I drilled through a water pipe buried in a wall in my house) - rang them (at ~9pm at night) and within seconds someone answered politely and just said "yes thats fine-call out a plumber and send us the bill" all sorted and very good service.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links